Here we go......on the road to nowhere..

IMO the 2024 Presidential election could and should be done electronically and secured via blockchain technology. Not the Congressional elections, just the Presidential election.

Personally, I believe that we are at a time in our history when the only way (feasible) that we have any hope whatsoever of having "free and fair" elections is to require ALL elections be covered by Voter ID.

Look, we have to have proper ID to bank, to travel, leave and enter the country - on and on and on. There is NO reason (well, except for the damned Left) that Voter ID can't be made the law of the land. None whatsoever. The ID would be free. Merely show up and get yours.

So what is the problem with the Left? Simple. It would make it harder to game the system as the last election proved.

IMO the 2024 Presidential election could and should be done electronically and secured via blockchain technology. Not the Congressional elections, just the Presidential election.
You mean the same blockchain that enables cyber criminals in Russia to blackmail us out of billions using untraceable crypto currency?

BRILLIANT!! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You mean the same blockchain that enables cyber criminals in Russia to blackmail us out of billions using untraceable crypto currency?
Cryptocurrency utilizes Blockchain but it is NOT blockchain. You should study up on blockchain technology, and then you will understand what I'm saying.

Cryptocurrency utilizes Blockchain but it is NOT blockchain. You should study up on blockchain technology, and then you will understand what I'm saying.
No I have a rudimentary understanding. I’d trust paper ballots LONG before I’d trust blockchain for voting.

No I have a rudimentary understanding. I’d trust paper ballots LONG before I’d trust blockchain for voting.
You need a detailed understanding of it. Once a blockchain packet of information is formed, it cannot be altered even though it can be shared.

Last edited:
Oh holy shit that's a bad idea!

Lot of people being moved around the country right now. Thousands and thousands.
What states, what cities. They have to have a residence. They can get food stamps show them where the salvation army is, or the goodwill. Let them get settled.
What we got 2 years to mid term and 4 years to the next election.
How long a resident before you can get an ID?
1 year? with proof of address. I don't think you need a SS# for just an ID, like a student ID, do you?
Because they could be given out easily.
So the easiest way is to lower the bar. No ID's needed. No proof of address. Just register at any of these locations.

I think it's important that there are Voter ID's required.
Otherwise, who knows what the next election will look like.
or even if there will be.

just my 2 cents
Hugs

Never happen, unfortunately
The idea that no solution exists never occurs to him.

What are YOUR solutions?

BRILLIANT!! :rolleyes:
WTF does this have to do with the topic???

Sooo … in which states is voter ID of one kind or another not already required :confused-84:

That is NOT the issue with these suppression proposals in over 40 states.

You and Fox News should know that by now - Derp

WTF does FOX news have to do with anything?

Derp

Forum List

Back