Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

Apples and oranges. If this vaccine went through all the years of testing the others have, we'd have less of an issue with them. The fact is they were developed in less than a year and do not have FDA approval. These vaccines are purely experimental.
Horseshit! Clinical trials were conducted and it was approved for emergency use. How many people would you bewilling to let die over the net several years?

People choose to drive cars every day. Hundreds die every day from car crashes.

This makes your post stupid.
Is a major difference between driving a car and refusing to take precautions against spreading disease during a major outbreak

What I realize is that it is a false equivelncy logical fallacy. Reproductive health and choice is no ones business besides the individual woman. The choice to not get vaccinated effects everyone. It is not a privacy issue.

Medical privacy was the sole justification for Roe, it either exist, or it doesn't. Rights are not situational.

BTW, you need to turn on the spell check in you browser. It would make you look a little less ignorant.

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

SCOTUS said it was legal in 1905

Are we limited to policies that rely on voluntary compliance? As a legal and constitutional matter, the answer is clear: No. The issue of whether states can make vaccinations mandatory was settled more than a century ago in Jacobson v. Mass-achusetts (1905), when a citizen challenged a required smallpox inoculation. When the case reached the Supreme Court, Justice John Marshall Harlan, author of the famous dissent against the “separate but equal” doctrine in Plessy v. Ferguson, wrote for a seven-justice majority upholding the state’s constitutional power to act as it did.​
Harlan summarized the defendant’s objections in terms that remain familiar today: “The defendant insists that his liberty is invaded when the State subjects him to fine or imprisonment for neglecting or refusing to submit to vaccination; that a compulsory vaccination law is unreasonable, arbitrary and oppressive, and, therefore, hostile to the inherent right of every freeman to care for his own body and health in such way as to him seems best, and that the execution of such a law against one who objects to vaccination, no matter for what reason, is nothing short of an assault upon his person.”​
Harlan went on to dismantle this position. While acknowledging that a state or local community might act in such an arbitrary or excessive manner that the courts would be compelled to step in, he insisted that “the liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States to every person within its jurisdiction does not import an absolute right in each person to be, at all times and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint.” Real “liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own, whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others.” Justice Harlan’s decision is still the law of the land.​

Horseshit! Clinical trials were conducted and it was approved for emergency use. How many people would you bewilling to let die over the net several years?

You can rush trials but you can't rush long-term results. That takes years of research. I don't let anybody die. That's their own choice if they decide not to take the vaccine. I'm not worried because I'm vaccinated. If somebody who isn't comes around me, why would I care?

Not stupid at all. People who die in crashes because they or someone else did something stupid. Not getting vaxxed or masking up is also stupid
You are saying people don't have a right to drive a vehicle.

Your "logic" is stupid................but expected.

1627845511059.png

At this point it should be very clear breakthrough cases are extremely common

This doesn't give anyone anything approaching immunity

The data from Israel says the protection might not last long either. Although I'm skeptical becuase that's what phizer wants....Boosters. Who knows I don't think anyone does. But what is clear is irrelevant of vaccine uptake covid isn't going anywhere. Symptoms might go down. But we'll still be passing it around

COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections Reported to CDC ...

Breakthrough cases are not very common abd the vast majority of them are asymptomatic and those who do develop symtoms are very unlikely to develop a serious case of Covid. So if you're looking fora reason not to get the shot, you have not found it.

Breakthrough cases are not very common abd the vast majority of them are asymptomatic and those who do develop symtoms are very unlikely to develop a serious case of Covid. So if you're looking fora reason not to get the shot, you have not found it.
Does a woman need to state a reason for getting an abortion? No?

Then STFU. Nobody owes you any explanation about their personal medical choices, Dumbass.

Does a woman need to state a reason for getting an abortion? No?

Then STFU. Nobody owes you any explanation about their personal medical choices, Dumbass.
What the fuck are you blathering about now?? There is no good reason not to get the shot and unlike an abortionwhich is non of anyone elses business, stopping covid is everyones business

They're extremely common

We just don't test vaccinated people

Sports more people who are vaccinated than not by a huge margin test positive. And even they aren't testing vaccinated and unvaxxed at the same rates. Just much closer

Forum List

Back