Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

Medical privacy was the sole justification for Roe, it either exist, or it doesn't. Rights are not situational.

BTW, you need to turn on the spell check in you browser. It would make you look a little less ignorant.

Privacy most certainly is situational. Forinstance, you have a reasonable expectation of privacy in yoiur home, but not when out in public.

What the fuck are you blathering about now?? There is no good reason not to get the shot and unlike an abortionwhich is non of anyone elses business, stopping covid is everyones business
Wrong again, Cletus.

Medical decisions are private. You, nor the Govt, have no authority to dictate an individual's medical decisions.

If you don't like that, stay locked in your mother's basement with your Binky.

They're extremely common

We just don't test vaccinated people

Sports more people who are vaccinated than not by a huge margin test positive. And even they aren't testing vaccinated and unvaxxed at the same rates. Just much closer
Actually we do test some vaxxed people Do I need to get tested for COVID-19 if I'm vaccinated?

But even if you were right about the testing, how would you know how many asymtomatic breakthrough cases there are? Do you have better information than the CDC?

I am not sure what point you are trying make here

What the fuck are you blathering about now?? There is no good reason not to get the shot and unlike an abortionwhich is non of anyone elses business, stopping covid is everyones business

What do you mean there is no reason not to get the shot? Of course there is. Some people experienced problems with the shot including me, it's purely experimental, and we don't even know the long term effects and can't for several years. I would say that's plenty of reason to not want to get the shot.

Wrong again, Cletus.

Medical decisions are private. You, nor the Govt, have no authority to dictate an individual's medical decisions.

If you don't like that, stay locked in your mother's basement with your Binky.
Again, you need to work on your reading comprehension. I did not say anything about compelling anyone to do anything. I am talking about the morality of not getting vaxxed. Like many things that you cannot becompelled to do, it is still a civic responsibility.

While we are on the subject orivacy and medical decisions, can I assume that you agree that the government can't compell a woman to bring a child to term?

SCOTUS said it was legal in 1905

Are we limited to policies that rely on voluntary compliance? As a legal and constitutional matter, the answer is clear: No. The issue of whether states can make vaccinations mandatory was settled more than a century ago in Jacobson v. Mass-achusetts (1905), when a citizen challenged a required smallpox inoculation. When the case reached the Supreme Court, Justice John Marshall Harlan, author of the famous dissent against the “separate but equal” doctrine in Plessy v. Ferguson, wrote for a seven-justice majority upholding the state’s constitutional power to act as it did.​
Harlan summarized the defendant’s objections in terms that remain familiar today: “The defendant insists that his liberty is invaded when the State subjects him to fine or imprisonment for neglecting or refusing to submit to vaccination; that a compulsory vaccination law is unreasonable, arbitrary and oppressive, and, therefore, hostile to the inherent right of every freeman to care for his own body and health in such way as to him seems best, and that the execution of such a law against one who objects to vaccination, no matter for what reason, is nothing short of an assault upon his person.”​
Harlan went on to dismantle this position. While acknowledging that a state or local community might act in such an arbitrary or excessive manner that the courts would be compelled to step in, he insisted that “the liberty secured by the Constitution of the United States to every person within its jurisdiction does not import an absolute right in each person to be, at all times and in all circumstances, wholly freed from restraint.” Real “liberty for all could not exist under the operation of a principle which recognizes the right of each individual person to use his own, whether in respect of his person or his property, regardless of the injury that may be done to others.” Justice Harlan’s decision is still the law of the land.​

As I recall abortion was illegal in 1905, rulings on privacy rights, especially medical privacy have expanded the right in intervening years.

Again, you need to work on your reading comprehension. I did not say anything about compelling anyone to do anything. I am talking about the morality of not getting vaxxed. Like many things that you cannot becompelled to do, it is still a civic responsibility.

While we are on the subject orivacy and medical decisions, can I assume that you agree that the government can't compell a woman to bring a child to term?
My reading comprehension is fine. You said:

an abortionwhich is non of anyone elses business, stopping covid is everyones business

To which I responed it's none of your business if someone else gets a vaccine. Seems you are the one who can't read simple English.

What do you mean there is no reason not to get the shot? Of course there is. Some people experienced problems with the shot including me, it's purely experimental, and we don't even know the long term effects and can't for several years. I would say that's plenty of reason to not want to get the shot.
Well for one thing there is little to go on in terms of predicting who will have an adverse reation to the vaxx. And the benefits far outway the risks.

Also there is no reason to think that there will be long term effects of the vaccine since as far as I know, no other vaccine has produced long term adverse effects. However, we do lnow that about 10% of those who get Covid have long term effects from the disease

'Enough of allowing Americans to decide for themselves...'

Get ready for Biden Administration To Start Mandating & Forcing Every American To Get Vaccinated....

Mandated vaccines for a virus with a 99%+ survival rate.

Cui Bono? Big Pharma and Big Government.

My reading comprehension is fine. You said:

an abortionwhich is non of anyone elses business, stopping covid is everyones business

To which I responed it's none of your business if someone else gets a vaccine. Seems you are the one who can't read simple English.
You still do not get it. I explained and documented why vaccination status is every ones buisness . If you cant, understand that or accept it, that is not my problem

First of all the survival rate varries greatly accross various demographics. Secondly, you need to think about the definition of surviving. It is not just about death

There are numerous things which are far riskier than this virus. Your chance of getting killed in a car accident is orders of magnitude higher, but we don't ban cars (despite the prog desire to make us all ride bicycles instead).

Your fear is no reason for anyone to be vaxxed against his will.

Yeah, I guess some people dying after getting the shot, along with other life threatening reactions isn't a reason. Others know they are allergic to the ingredients, I guess that's not a reason either. You commies are pathetic.

Forum List

Back