Here We Go - Biden's DOJ Declares COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Legal

How about we all stop being Nazis and let everyone decide their own health care for themselves.

Let's think about your idea...

Cardiovascular disease kills more people than COVID. So does cancer.

Exercise and eating right can prevent a multitude of diseases.

How about we deny to cover treatment for heart disease and cancer for anyone who does not exercise daily and does not eat perfectly healthy (as defined by the government dietary recommendations).

I'd be fine. I exercise daily and never eat any junk food. Ever. You?

See how unAmerican that would be?

your right to decide your own health care ends the moment that your choices have any effect at all on other people..
I don't get this mentality among the far right where they consider their convenience more important than the rights and lives of other people.

Last edited:
How about we all stop being Nazis and let everyone decide their own health care for themselves.

Let's think about your idea...

Cardiovascular disease kills more people than COVID. So does cancer.

Exercise and eating right can prevent a multitude of diseases.

How about we deny to cover treatment for heart disease and cancer for anyone who does not exercise daily and does not eat perfectly healthy (as defined by the government dietary recommendations).

I'd be fine. I exercise daily and never eat any junk food. Ever. You?

See how unAmerican that would be?
Cancer and heart disease are not infectious diseases. False equivelancy logical fallacy

It's a fundamental human right to make your own health care decisions.

Then I assume that you support a womans right to her own choice when it comes to reproductive health? How about transgender rights to gender reassignment care?
Listen. And listen good so you don't repeat your error in the future.

"Your own"health care decisions apply to your own body.

A fetus is not part of the woman's body. It has different DNA. The woman's body has all the same DNA.

It's indisputable scientific fact.

The woman's body is a temporary host for the other human being.

That said, although I am a Right Winger, I am quite Liberal on abortion, as I am a scientist. While there is no doubt that a new human life begins at conception, I am not emotional about it. Elective abortions should be banned after the fetus has a heart beat and can feel excruciating pain. That is somewhere shortly after 20 weeks of gestation, and provides ample time (five months) to decide.

My governor, Ralph Northam, is a murderer...

your right to decide your own health care ends the moment that your choices have any effect at all on other people..
I don't get this mentality among the far right where they consider their convenience more important than the rights and lives of other people.
>your right to decide your own health care ends the moment that your choices have any effect at all on other people..

I lost quite a few brain cells reading that.

Lots of countries have government healthcare. I’m not aware of any that force people to take the vaccine.

Seems you’re being a little hysterical.

Darn it, you caught me.

Darn it, you caught me.

Apparently you don’t understand what the vaccine is because neither article has anything to do with jt.

Apparently you don’t understand what the vaccine is because neither article has anything to do with jt.

What both articles show is what government can do to people when they have a monopoly on healthcare. They can force us into anything because just about everything you do in your normal daily life is related to healthcare: what you eat, how much you can weight, if you can smoke, what you can smoke, if you can consume alcohol and how much alcohol, and yes, what kind of medication you must take.

What both articles show is what government can do to people when they have a monopoly on healthcare. They can force us into anything because just about everything you do in your normal daily life is related to healthcare: what you eat, how much you can weight, if you can smoke, what you can smoke, if you can consume alcohol and how much alcohol, and yes, what kind of medication you must take.
I don’t think you really read the articles. The one about Japan just had companies pay more for insurance if their employees were overweight. That’s the kind of stuff our insurance industry has done for decades. The headline is hysterical, just like you.

I don’t think you really read the articles. The one about Japan just had companies pay more for insurance if their employees were overweight. That’s the kind of stuff our insurance industry has done for decades. The headline is hysterical, just like you.

They don't pay into insurance, they pay more to the government because they have socialized medical care that the government runs. Until Commie Care started that caused me to lose my coverage for the first time in my adult life, not once did any insurance company increase my employers premiums because of my weight or any other employee. They don't ask for weights and they don't measure waistlines.

They don't pay into insurance, they pay more to the government because they have socialized medical care that the government runs. Until Commie Care started that caused me to lose my coverage for the first time in my adult life, not once did any insurance company increase my employers premiums because of my weight or any other employee. They don't ask for weights and they don't measure waistlines.
Group insurance has premiums based on prior claims so the extra cost of obesity is baked in. Individual market would base premiums on obesity. That was outlawed by “commie care”.

Again, the headline saying it’d illegal to be overweight in Japan is a hysterical distortion of the truth and fails to substantiate your hysterical claim that socialized medicine can mandate anything like a vaccine.

Group insurance has premiums based on prior claims so the extra cost of obesity is baked in. Individual market would base premiums on obesity. That was outlawed by “commie care”.

Again, the headline saying it’d illegal to be overweight in Japan is a hysterical distortion of the truth and fails to substantiate your hysterical claim that socialized medicine can mandate anything like a vaccine.

If they refuse to give you care if you catch covid because you didn't get the shot, where else would you get care unless you went to another country? Did you read the other article about being refused care if you are too fat or smoke cigarettes? Better yet, ask yourself this simple question: Why are the communists so obsessed with government healthcare, because they care for you so much? Because if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.

Through dependency, government (especially the Democrat party) has been able to gain more and more control over the personal lives of people. The only two vestiges that are stopping them from total control are healthcare and energy. Once they have total control over those two things, then they will have total control over the people.

If they refuse to give you care if you catch covid because you didn't get the shot, where else would you get care unless you went to another country? Did you read the other article about being refused care if you are too fat or smoke cigarettes? Better yet, ask yourself this simple question: Why are the communists so obsessed with government healthcare, because they care for you so much? Because if you believe that, I have a bridge for sale.

Through dependency, government (especially the Democrat party) has been able to gain more and more control over the personal lives of people. The only two vestiges that are stopping them from total control are healthcare and energy. Once they have total control over those two things, then they will have total control over the people.
Like I said. Nothing but hysterics.

1627744154405.png

>your right to decide your own health care ends the moment that your choices have any effect at all on other people..

I lost quite a few brain cells reading that.
What's not to understand stand? If you make a choice that endangers other people, or effects THEIR health, you do not have the right to make that choice.

What's not to understand stand? If you make a choice that endangers other people, or effects THEIR health, you do not have the right to make that choice.
Nonsense. Flu.

I bet you have not gotten the influenza vaccine every year. That makes you a hypocrite, throwing around catchy phrases you heard somewhere and thought were witty, but have not considered your own behavior before repeating. :)

Last edited:
OK Anti -Vaxxers.. I have a question. How many of you believe this:

Upon recovering from the infection and returning to his nightly “TruNews” program, Wiles naturally began to spread conspiracy theories about how he been infected and continues to do so, using his program Tuesday night to blame people who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 for his infection. The vaccines, he said, were “satanic serum.”

Or this:

Be honest

OK Anti -Vaxxers.. I have a question. How many of you believe this:

Upon recovering from the infection and returning to his nightly “TruNews” program, Wiles naturally began to spread conspiracy theories about how he been infected and continues to do so, using his program Tuesday night to blame people who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 for his infection. The vaccines, he said, were “satanic serum.”

Or this:

Be honest

So what's the implication here, that only people on the right have flakes? I never even heard of these guys, but I do remember a very popular leftist state we only have ten more years to live because of global warming. I remember another less popular leftist that said to Congress if we send too many people to Guam, the island may capsize. One of your most popular Democrat politician that ran for the presidency said she used to have discussions with Elanor Roosevelt in the White House.

Sure you do if you believe that making the choice to not endanger other people may be endangering yourself.

Forum List

Back