Here We Go: Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Biden, Harris — and the Charges Are Right on the Money

Yeah, people are fools if they think they can impeach both Biden and Harris at the same time and McCarthy would become president. Even if successful, it would not come down that way and we would still wind up with a democrat president and VP.

We saw that with Nixon and Agnew
Agnew resigned and was replaced by Ford
Nixon resigned and was replaced by Ford

Even if the House impeaches Biden there's no way Democrats in the Senate will vote to remove him from office, regardless of how strong the evidence may be. The only thing that really matters is how Republicans vote, because they'll have to defend that vote in their next elections.

Remember what? The fifth impeachment attempt on Biden/Harris since the just and righteous Republicans took over the House?
Trump's indictments and trials? We'll be talking about those for the next two years.
No one cares. Except hard-core partisans. Literally no one.

The independent & moderate voters will decide the election not people like you or me and those voters don't pay attention

The independent & moderate voters will decide the election not people like you or me and those voters don't pay attention
As I am registered with neither major party (have been registered as independent since 2000), I will most certainly help decide the election.
And yes, we voters DO pay attention. And the majority of us don't want Trump anywhere near 1600 Pennsylvania Ave again. :)
I'd love to see another Democrat besides Biden run. Sick of the old fart parade.

But if Trump v Biden Part Deux happens...well. 2020..repeats itself.

As I am registered with neither major party (have been registered as independent since 2000), I will most certainly help decide the election.
And yes, we voters DO pay attention. And the majority of us don't want Trump anywhere near 1600 Pennsylvania Ave again. :)
I'd love to see another Democrat besides Biden run. Sick of the old fart parade.

But if Trump v Biden Part Deux happens...well. 2020..repeats itself.
YOU ARE A PARTISAN. Has nothing to do with your registration. YOU pay attention. The masses don't.

Are you so stupid you can't grasp my point???

YOU ARE A PARTISAN. Has nothing to do with your registration. YOU pay attention. The masses don't.

Are you so stupid you can't grasp my point???
I grasp your "point". I reject it. People do pay attention. And they remember. Just like they remembered Trump's "I don't give a shit" response to the pandemic.
I want Trump gone. He is a cancer. As are his rabid supporters.
You want to start talking policy again? Great. Prove it to me.

Trump is going to have to do more to win independents and moderates than whine about how mean everyone is to him

We saw that with Nixon and Agnew
Agnew resigned and was replaced by Ford
Nixon resigned and was replaced by Ford
Yeah, but the far righties I believe are arguing about impeaching both Biden and Harris simultaneously, thinking that the Speaker would then become president. This situation would be slightly different than what you posted, however, I don't see the speaker becoming president even under that scenario. In any event, it is a fool's errand.

Even if the House impeaches Biden there's no way Democrats in the Senate will vote to remove him from office, regardless of how strong the evidence may be. The only thing that really matters is how Republicans vote, because they'll have to defend that vote in their next elections.
It would be fun to make the senate vote though.

Yeah, but the far righties I believe are arguing about impeaching both Biden and Harris simultaneously, thinking that the Speaker would then become president. This situation would be slightly different than what you posted, however, I don't see the speaker becoming president even under that scenario. In any event, it is a fool's errand.

Doesn‘t work like that

And some of you actually are DUMB enough to criticize those of us who will NOT vote for either candidate of the last election. Idiots

Forum List

Back