Here We Go Again.....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Whites cast for roles that were Black people. How on earth did Andromeda end up white?

Wrath%20of%20the%20Titans%20-%20Rosamund%20Pike,%20Andromeda%20Sword%20In%20Hand.jpg

There’s only one huge problem. While the myth of Perseus and Andromeda was Greek mythology, Andromeda was an Ethiopian princess. the very word Ethiopia should give you a hint. Even if they didnt mean the country itself the word itself was used to describe what later came to be called Africa. Andromeda was Black by any interpretation.

Last edited:
Asclepias has been brushing up on his mythography.
He wishes he could be white.
i'd rather get sliced a billion times with a rusty razor and be thrown in an alcohol filled bathtub. Eeewwww......shudder. :laugh:
Your posts reveal otherwise.
Show me a post where I claimed I wanted to be a nasty white cave chimp like you? Eeeewwww....
laugh.gif

Damn I dont think I can take smelling like a wet dog.

i'd rather get sliced a billion times with a rusty razor and be thrown in an alcohol filled bathtub. Eeewwww......shudder. :laugh:
Show me a post where I claimed I wanted to be a nasty white cave chimp like you? Eeeewwww....
laugh.gif

You think people can't tell? They can.

laugh.gif

I'm not interested in what you think cave chimp. I'm interested in your proof. Seems you have failed to supply a quote of me saying that I want to be a smelly cave chimp like yourself.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not interested in what you think cave chimp. I'm interested in your proof. Seems you have failed to supply a quote of me saying that I want to be a smelly cave chimp like yourself.
laugh.gif
Don't need a quote. Anyone can tell.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yes I do need a quote or I dont believe your cave monkey lies.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Of course YOU need a quote, you're a moron. Everyone else can clearly see you want to be white.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Of course YOU need a quote, you're a moron. Everyone else can clearly see you want to be white.
You arent everyone else cave chimp. Youre just one lonely little monkey.
laugh.gif

tumblr_mf6z31JCxI1qchpf1o1_1280.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Translation: I wish I was white.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Translation: I wish I was white.
You already are white. I know you really want to be Black but you have too many neanderthal genes so tough titty cave chimp.
laugh.gif

Both Morgan Freeman and Denzel Washington have played characters who were White in books. These things happen in Hollywood.

Happens vastly more often that white people play Black characters. Kind of like the Knights of the round table and the ancient Egyptians. They either pretend everyone was white or they are just there to fan the white actors.

5571a3b6481a57cfac90bb3da86acb83.jpg

Forum List

Back