AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
uKCNhP9.png

What I'm hearing is a concerned, caring American woman speaking about personal responsibility AND recognizing that she has a parental/maternal duty to her child, as well as a ethical, moral, societal duty and responsibility to her neighbors and community to place ABOVE ALL ELSE the EMOTIONAL WELL BEING of her child(ren).

What I'm hearing is a sensible, practical thinking American understanding that making the welfare of her child her number ONE priority will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult respecting themselves, their peaceful neighbors and the authority responsible for maintaining peace in all American neighborhoods.

I have a feeling there are untold numbers of young American kids and teens dealing with the effects of Cognitive Dissonance, wishing they had a caring, loving, sensible mom who provided them with a SAFE, caring, loving home and community environment, much like most American kids experience during a critical period of their human/childhood development.

DzuQKVZ.png

____
Kendrick Lamar Talks About ‘u,’ His Depression & Suicidal Thoughts (Pt. 2) | MTV Video News April 2015

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/kendrick_lamar_violence_gangs_mental_illness_005.jpg

In paragraph eight of a January 20, 2011 LAWeekly interview published online Kendrick, born in 1987, the same year songwriter Suzanne Vega wrote a Grammy nominated song about child abuse and *VICTIM DENIAL*, told the interviewer:

“Lamar’s parents moved from Chicago to Compton in 1984 with all of $500 in their pockets.”

“My mom’s one of 13 [THIRTEEN] siblings, and they all got SIX kids, and till I was 13 everybody was in Compton,” he says.”

*”I’M 6 YEARS OLD, SEEIN’ MY UNCLES PLAYING WITH **SHOTGUNS**, SELLIN’ DOPE IN FRONT OF THE APARTMENT”*

“My moms and pops never said nothing, ’cause they were young and living wild, too. I got about 15 stories like ‘Average Joe.’”

https://knutesniche.files.wordpress.com/2016/03/kendrick_lamar_violence_gangs_mental_illness_005.jpg

In addition to witnessing the roots of POVERTY, Kendrick speaks about being a SIX-YEAR-OLD CHILD experiencing potentially life-scarring Childhood Trauma, witnessing MASS CRIMINAL CHILD ABUSE & MALTREATMENT, UNJUST HUMAN OPPRESSION, violent felon family & community members who intentionally & recklessly ignored the well being of their children, UNJUSTIFIABLY DEPRIVING these kids from enjoying a home environment where they feel SAFE, loved & cared for.

In school little Kendrick & his Elementary School classmates are being taught to be good citizens & to respect their neighbors.

While at home, UNDER DURESS OF BEING HARMED IF THEY OPEN THEIR LITTLE MOUTHS, families & communities are teaching their children anti-social ‘people and community’ harming values that often results with kids experiencing during a critical period of their childhood development a mentally debilitating condition known as *Cognitive Dissonance.*

During a December 2015 NPR interview, Kendrick recalls being a five-year-old child witnessing gun violence. A drug related "SHOTGUN" homicide right outside the home where he, his siblings and numerous cousins were UNJUSTLY OPPRESSED & INTENTIONALLY DENIED THEIR HUMAN RIGHT AND NEED to feel SAFE, loved and cared for by grossly irresponsible, unloving, uncaring adult primary child caregivers and emotionally ill community members.

Kendrick Lamar witnessed murder at five years old

No small wonder why Kendrick raps & speaks about childhood & adult depression, as well as experiencing suicidal thoughts.

Sadly, had Kendrick been raised, nurtured and socialized by the woman in this video, most likely he would have never become a national and international superstar traveling around our nation and tiny blue orb informing American kids and our foreign neighbors that American girls and women, aka the MATERNAL half of our population, should be viewed and treated as less than human ^itches and ^hores unworthy of basic human respect.

oM8K3yv.png

Peace.
____

Forum List

Back