Here it comes... Lawmakers want "Military Advisors" in Ukraine...

So much the better. Launch the nukes.
I am also dismayed with the human race, most likely because of their lack of control in regards to the sexual appetites and overpopulating the Earth to the point where it's destroying entire biomes and the numerous other life forms that inhabit this planet. But I still don't want to see them destroyed in the nuclear holocausting that destroys basically everything. I hope they can correct themselves and begin the reducing their populations so this world can survive in a more optimum manner.

The same advisors that couldn't defeat the Taliban?
What kind of advisors? The kind that win wars? Not a lot of them available. Are we sending a few men in dresses demanding they be called ma’am and advising on a more inclusive faggot based military? With the Bidumb admin I’m guessing that is the case.

What kind of advisors? The kind that win wars? Not a lot of them available. Are we sending a few men in dresses demanding they be called ma’am and advising on a more inclusive faggot based military? With the Bidumb admin I’m guessing that is the case.
The best military in the world is the Israeli military and they've allowed " faggots " to serve openly since 1993. Discrimination against the is strictly forbidden and results in a dishonorable discharge for the offenders. Those "men in dresses " you talked about, are allowed to serve with their identified gender. They've even got intersex individuals covered. Although no official military policy prevents intersex individuals from serving, they may be rejected based on medical concerns. That's what it takes to be the best military in the world. One that is without hatred and discrimination.

Lawmakers want "Military Advisors" in Ukraine​

Yeah because our advisors have worked out so well everywhere else we sent! Like Afghanistan and the Kurds! How many other places did we see a black hole with hardware or fighting or a bloodbath after investing our "advisors" there for ages!

I find myself starting to get very cynical about our military. Bet they made out well though in all their deployments (other than the men they lost).

Why am I thinking this more a matter of our military going to these lawmakers and pressuring THEM to not let them pass up another opportunity to drag us into a war?

Lawmakers want US military advisers sent to Ukraine

I remember a couple of other places we sent "Military Advisors"...

"By the end of 1962, there were approximately 11,000 military advisors in South Vietnam; that year, 53 military personnel had been killed. The president would soon send additional military advisors to support the South Vietnamese Army. By the end of 1963, the numbers had risen to 16,000. "

"According to the National Archives, there were about 27 million American men eligible for military service between 1964 and 1973. Of that number, 2,215,000 men were drafted into military service."

The Draft and the Vietnam War

"Although the records may not be complete, the U.S. National Archives shows that 58,220 U.S. soldiers perished."

2 words: FUCK! NO!!

I am also dismayed with the human race, most likely because of their lack of control in regards to the sexual appetites and overpopulating the Earth to the point where it's destroying entire biomes and the numerous other life forms that inhabit this planet. But I still don't want to see them destroyed in the nuclear holocausting that destroys basically everything. I hope they can correct themselves and begin the reducing their populations so this world can survive in a more optimum manner.

They won’t. They won’t change. God gave them dominion over the earth. They see that as authority without responsibility.

Launch the nukes. Get it over with. What is worse? A slow lingering death or something quick?

Please give us the exact Lat. and Long of your location so we can be sure to hit just the block you live on with a tactical nuke. It'll only take one.

Don’t worry. I live close enough to Fort Stewart to get the fallout.

They won’t. They won’t change. God gave them dominion over the earth. They see that as authority without responsibility.

Launch the nukes. Get it over with. What is worse? A slow lingering death or something quick?
The human race has a habit of being at the very best when things are out there very worse. They often need to be at the brink of disaster before they change their ways. That disaster is now rising its head, what we consider crisis today will look like minor problems shortly. I believe they will be forced to change in order to simply survive, unfortunately it will come out of great cost to learn this lesson.

This is bad, looks like Republicans and Democrats are backing this move. Let's hope it doesn't happen. Let them train in Poland with US advisers, that's a better deal all the way around.
It's as though we are incapable of learning fromour mistakes.

Bullshit. Everyone wins.

The Right can go to their graves blaming the left. The Left can go to their graves blaming the right. Overpopulation stops being an issue. Jealousy and hatred ends. People stop spending the day looking at their thumbs. We stop obsessing over twenty three year old Internet Strippers who travel to Dubai to show off their newest thong.

The survivors will either learn to get along. Or they’ll die out in a panic worried someone might come and take their crap.

In one day all the bullshit will be swept aside. Racist twits who hate minorities will die alone blaming those they hate. Racist minority twits will die blaming the focus of their hatred.

So hit the damned button. Don’t threaten it Pooty. Hit the fucker.
You need a vacation.

I believe society is beyond salvation. We will never learn to let go and just live together. We will never end the jealousy and hatred. So if we are going to tear ourselves apart, and we are. Might as well get it done.

We are going to destroy ourselves. Better done and done right the first time.
So.
You are a glass half empty guy.

The human race has a habit of being at the very best when things are out there very worse. They often need to be at the brink of disaster before they change their ways. That disaster is now rising its head, what we consider crisis today will look like minor problems shortly. I believe they will be forced to change in order to simply survive, unfortunately it will come out of great cost to learn this lesson.

You are talking about some of the worst examples of stubbornness in history.

They won’t admit that the world is on the brink until their beach houses are under water. Even then they’ll claim the land is sinking.

And Mankind doesn’t change. It just doesn’t. For tens of thousands of years we have understood the basic principles of quarantine. It’s in the Old Testament for the love of all that is Holy. The Black Death taught the dangers of unrestricted interaction during a plague. So what were they all worried about? Economic impact and some imaginary conspiracy to deprive them of their churches and guns.

Now. What global emergency could possibly cause these imbeciles that they need to start working together?

Launch the nukes. Humanity can’t be saved.

Forum List

Back