Here it comes... Lawmakers want "Military Advisors" in Ukraine...

You are talking about some of the worst examples of stubbornness in history.

They won’t admit that the world is on the brink until their beach houses are under water. Even then they’ll claim the land is sinking.

And Mankind doesn’t change. It just doesn’t. For tens of thousands of years we have understood the basic principles of quarantine. It’s in the Old Testament for the love of all that is Holy. The Black Death taught the dangers of unrestricted interaction during a plague. So what were they all worried about? Economic impact and some imaginary conspiracy to deprive them of their churches and guns.

Now. What global emergency could possibly cause these imbeciles that they need to start working together?

Launch the nukes. Humanity can’t be saved.
I understand your point of view, but I haven't given up all hope yet.
Only the simple minded, with their heads stuck in the 60's still believes this...
If this gets started, who's going to stop it. No one. It would engulfed the whole world.

I understand your point of view, but I haven't given up all hope yet.

If this gets started, who's going to stop it. No one. It would engulfed the whole world.
That is an antiquated supposition. Not a foregone conclusion. You don't seem capable of imagining the use of a low yield, tactical nuclear weapon. Which is something were more likely to see, than a full out ICBM exchange by every nuclear power on the globe simultaneously.

Lawmakers want US military advisers sent to Ukraine

I remember a couple of other places we sent "Military Advisors"...

"By the end of 1962, there were approximately 11,000 military advisors in South Vietnam; that year, 53 military personnel had been killed. The president would soon send additional military advisors to support the South Vietnamese Army. By the end of 1963, the numbers had risen to 16,000. "

"According to the National Archives, there were about 27 million American men eligible for military service between 1964 and 1973. Of that number, 2,215,000 men were drafted into military service."

The Draft and the Vietnam War

"Although the records may not be complete, the U.S. National Archives shows that 58,220 U.S. soldiers perished."

Have to feed the MIC.

That is an antiquated supposition. Not a foregone conclusion. You don't seem capable of imagining the use of a low yield, tactical nuclear weapon. Which is something were more likely to see, than a full out ICBM exchange by every nuclear power on the globe simultaneously.
You are naive if you think it's going to stop at that level.

What kind of advisors? The kind that win wars? Not a lot of them available. Are we sending a few men in dresses demanding they be called ma’am and advising on a more inclusive faggot based military? With the Bidumb admin I’m guessing that is the case.
Actually ----- think about it. If the Army needs cannon fodder, why shouldn't they use homosexuals? Send the Army trannies and homosexuals to help the Ukrainians fight Putin.

And then forget about them all.

Actually ----- think about it. If the Army needs cannon fodder, why shouldn't they use homosexuals? Send the Army trannies and homosexuals to help the Ukrainians fight Putin.

And then forget about them all.
Fortunately, the US military hasn't done things like that since the civil war.

Forum List

Back