Here is why capitalism needs major progressive reform

Hahahaha….yep, The American Way has timed-out and ran it’s course…..because beggars / collective leftist whackos say so…..hahahahahahaha
You sound as if you've totally lost your mind. Might be for the better, the near future of this world is not for the weak and fools.

You sound as if you've totally lost your mind. Might be for the better, the near future of this world is not for the weak and fools.
yeah, yeah….we’ll just trust the filth that leaves our border open to the thirdworld, the filth that detests our right to sovereignty, our constitution and the American Way….we’ll trust the whackos that tell us baby killing is a valid form of contraception and that men can be women by proclamation. Hahahaha
2DD02004-8EA3-4ACA-9B94-416EFA53E479.jpeg

ROFL

Economists lecture us on economics while ignoring the depreciation of durable consumer goods for decades. How many automobiles, refrigerators, televisions, toasters, microwaves and computers have Americans trashed since Sputnik. Consumers couldn't even buy computers when Sputnik was launched.

What kind of car did Adam Smith drive?

The difference between believing and knowing is usually just emotional certainty. Unless it can be proven it is just in your head.
That's just it, just like you I do not have to prove my existence. I am here, are you ?

Hahaha…I thought you lefties were fixing “inequalities” by expanding the underclass…isn’t that why you‘re recruiting tens of millions of filthy Mexicans from the thirdworld?

Hahahaha….yep, The American Way has timed-out and ran it’s course…..because beggars / collective leftist whackos say so…..hahahahahahaha
Hahahaha
Hahahaha
Hahahaha

Weird.

yeah, yeah….we’ll just trust the filth that leaves our border open to the thirdworld, the filth that detests our right to sovereignty, our constitution and the American Way….we’ll trust the whackos that tell us baby killing is a valid form of contraception and that men can be women by proclamation. Hahahaha
View attachment 747551
Your poster is a good start of all these conversations, however unintelligent the source and intent of the poster.

Translation:
”I hate when you logical folks so easily point out my ignorance.”
You really have a twisted mind. I cannot help you, it appears you are a lost cause unworthy of any type of redemption. Good luck in life, you're going to need it. I have better things to do with my time. I will not waste anymore on you. Good bye.

Poor Ole Mac….your refutations are getting worse and worse….Watching your steady decline into the abyss of leftism has been quite sad to witness. Pull your head out bud…before it’s too late.
Every day I get this from you sheep. Just because I think your hero is a buffoon.

You can't list off my left wing positions on the issues, because I don't have any.

And I'm a far better capitalist than you could ever dream of being.

Enjoy your creepy fantasies about me. But I don't have to enable them.

You really have a twisted mind. I cannot help you, it appears you are a lost cause unworthy of any type of redemption. Good luck in life, you're going to need it. I have better things to do with my time. I will not waste anymore on you. Good bye.
He's one of a couple of posters here who I figure is a former middle school bully who's going through life frustrated that he can't intimidate adults like he used to be able to intimidate other children.

You're right. Waste of time. All bluster, no substance.

He's one of a couple of posters here who I figure is a former middle school bully who's going through life frustrated that he can't intimidate adults like he used to be able to intimidate other children.

You're right. Waste of time. All bluster, no substance.
Translation:
”Agree with me, say what my ears want to hear…..OR ELSE! I have no time for discourse because in discourse my twisted / poor ideolgies and positions are always exposed and proven to be foolish, ignorant and unAmerican.”

Calculate it already.
200,000,000 cars in the US in 1994
Estimate $1,500 in depreciation per car
$300,000,000,000 per year for one product

So how is it that Americans haven't noticed this since the 1950s? Economists do not publicize the Net Domestic Product which only takes the depreciation of capital goods. Look it up in an economics book. Trusting in authority is so smart.

200,000,000 cars in the US in 1994
Estimate $1,500 in depreciation per car
$300,000,000,000 per year for one product

So how is it that Americans haven't noticed this since the 1950s? Economists do not publicize the Net Domestic Product which only takes the depreciation of capital goods. Look it up in an economics book. Trusting in authority is so smart.

That's awful!

Now what?

Forum List

Back