Here Is What's Required To VOTE In Arizona....

[ I've seen a caravan of mexican nationals descend on a voting place, try to vote, be denied, race back out to their vehicles and head out to try at another precinct. Happens all the time in Phoenix
Bullshit detector pegged... overheating... initiating emergency shutdown procedures.

We'll have to manually scan for bullshit until we get her up and running again.
Yup, Mexicans are so honest,......they're so honest.

When I was in the Navy, stationed at San Diego, I was a welder. I would string my welding cables thru the passageways from the welder to the job site. I can't count how many times Hispanic yardworkers disconnected my leads and began hauling them off, sometimes when I was in the middle of a weld. Never had that problem in Japan. They were honest to a fault. It was the Mexicans we had to look out for. I guess it's a product of living where you had to steal sometimes to eat.

Don't care.

I don't live there, and there hasn't been enough voter fraud to sway a presidential election.

As for local fraud elsewhere...I'm for states rights, let them clean their own houses

Seriously? Are you aware of the 100K Nixon votes Sam Giancana's boys threw in the Chicago River to give Illinois and the presidency to Kennedy? Or how about how New Mexico "lost" enough Bush votes in 2004 to give the state to Kerry? Or maybe how Ohio mysteriously reversed all the exit polling and kept Romney from taking the presidency in 2012? You should spend more time on this...I think you'd find voter fraud is a long standing demoCRAP tradition.
I don't believe you, or more accuratly, don't believe whomever told you all that stuff.

Don't care.

I don't live there, and there hasn't been enough voter fraud to sway a presidential election.

As for local fraud elsewhere...I'm for states rights, let them clean their own houses

Seriously? Are you aware of the 100K Nixon votes Sam Giancana's boys threw in the Chicago River to give Illinois and the presidency to Kennedy? Or how about how New Mexico "lost" enough Bush votes in 2004 to give the state to Kerry? Or maybe how Ohio mysteriously reversed all the exit polling and kept Romney from taking the presidency in 2012? You should spend more time on this...I think you'd find voter fraud is a long standing demoCRAP tradition.
I don't don't believe whomever told you all that stuff.

While I don't think the forms of ID needed are asking too much...on the other side...I don't think voter fraud has significantly swayed election results enough to be a noteworthy problem.

For those of you who are shocked by this...I'm a centrist...don't be freightened.

Not a crazy person.
The mentality of every dumb liberal.

"If I don't personally see it, it can't be real"

Honesty is one thing, that retard claiming he saw van loads of Mexicans showing up to try to vote and being turned away before heading off to try at another voting location screams made up bullshit.

Let's think about how this went down... SgtBullShit was standing in line to vote when the van drives up and a bunch Latino people get out. Did they jump the line ahead of him or get in line behind him? If behind him how did he see them get turned away? Or I guess he was just hanging around a voting location to see what happens with people with brown skin? Did he check their IDs to determine nationality? Did he follow them to another location to see them try again?

All bullshit, he thought it up just as a post for this thread, and it sounds like something a 8 year old would come up with.

Then the cherry on the pile of SgtBullshit = happens all the time in Phoenix.

I don't believe you, or more accuratly, don't believe whomever told you all that stuff.

"who told you all that stuff"? You sure you're where you think you are? Why would I bullshit some hayseed like you on a political board? If you're a democRAT I understand....if you're neutral, you should maybe find these things out for yourself before you call a superior man a liar, boy.

Honesty is one thing, that retard claiming he saw van loads of Mexicans showing up to try to vote and being turned away before heading off to try at another voting location screams made up bullshit.

Let's think about how this went down... SgtBullShit was standing in line to vote when the van drives up and a bunch Latino people get out. Did they jump the line ahead of him or get in line behind him? If behind him how did he see them get turned away? Or I guess he was just hanging around a voting location to see what happens with people with brown skin? Did he check their IDs to determine nationality? Did he follow them to another location to see them try again?

All bullshit, he thought it up just as a post for this thread, and it sounds like something a 8 year old would come up with.

If you live in AZ you learn how to spot illegals.

Little wobbly here came to Arizona with his boyfriend thinking he could get married....he couldn't so he found a new boyfriend who'd support him until he could save up enough to leave...this was over two years ago....and he's still here, his butt lubed up with Vaseline, waiting for his benefactor to get home.

[ I've seen a caravan of mexican nationals descend on a voting place, try to vote, be denied, race back out to their vehicles and head out to try at another precinct. Happens all the time in Phoenix
Bullshit detector pegged... overheating... initiating emergency shutdown procedures.

Keep walkin ya wormy little turd.

Actually, your statement was bull, because any registered voter, ONLY HAS ONE PLACE to vote, and that is THEIR precinct, in THEIR TOWN.... it's the only place that will have their name on the voting roster....a truck load of Mexicans going precinct to precinct trying to vote is just plain ole BULL....

Actually, your statement was bull, because any registered voter, ONLY HAS ONE PLACE to vote, and that is THEIR precinct, in THEIR TOWN.... it's the only place that will have their name on the voting roster....a truck load of Mexicans going precinct to precinct trying to vote is just plain ole BULL....

Eat shit. loser. You Rats are gonna get plank-walked today and trying to stir up trouble here is a fool's errand....go panhandle or something.

Little wobbly here came to Arizona with his boyfriend thinking he could get married....he couldn't so he found a new boyfriend who'd support him until he could save up enough to leave...this was over two years ago....and he's still here, his butt lubed up with Vaseline, waiting for his benefactor to get home.
I guess someone telling a fable we'd expect from an 8 year old would come back with an equally juvenile nonsensical response.

Truck load of Mexicans... lol.

I guess someone telling a fable we'd expect from an 8 year old would come back with an equally juvenile nonsensical response.

Truck load of Mexicans... lol.

Would you believe a van full of beaners???

"who told you all that stuff"? You sure you're where you think you are? Why would I bullshit some hayseed like you on a political board? If you're a democRAT I understand....if you're neutral, you should maybe find these things out for yourself before you call a superior man a liar, boy.
Yeah....ummm...that's it....you're superior.

Wait.....the people who told you that stuff are superior?....or you're superior?

Also...I've never been called a hayseed, I thought that was an insult reserved for the farm belt

Guess your powers of observation equal your mastery of the English language.
Oh yeah the welder who thinks he can label everyone from a country of over a hundred million people as dishonest is the guy who should be given advice on observation. Nice work dude.

Eat shit. loser. You Rats are gonna get plank-walked today and trying to stir up trouble here is a fool's errand....go panhandle or something.
wow....you're a cranky little fella huh?.......are you short? or has it been a long time since you got laid?...or both?

Guess your powers of observation equal your mastery of the English language.
Oh yeah the welder who thinks he can label everyone from a country of over a hundred million people as dishonest is the guy who should be given advice on observation. Nice work dude.

I caught one. He couldn't speak a word of English. Only Espanole'. Hispanics speak Spanish.

Dickwad.

Forum List

Back