Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Democrat

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Conservative other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liberal Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
With Congress approval ratings coming in lower than lice (this is true) how exactly do people justify voting for them?

I voted almost two weeks ago.
We have mail-in ballots here in Oregon, we pioneered it. A ballot was delivered to my house, I sat in the comfort of my own living room to vote in my own sweet time, then the postman delivered it for me no stamp needed.

I voted about an hour ago. All the little old ladies where all gas at the turnout thus far in my local district. Looked like a decent turnout, it helps the weather is beyond marvelous here right now.

We have mail-in ballots here in Oregon, we pioneered it. A ballot was delivered to my house, I sat in the comfort of my own living room to vote in my own sweet time, then the postman delivered it for me no stamp needed.

did you show yourself your picture ID card to make sure it was you ?

When I voted this morning, mine was the 98th ballot turned in in my polling place. Since I vote at about the same time every time I can judge the turnout, this year is a little higher than normal. usually my ballot is anywhere from 45 - 50.

I had to drive past a polling place two miles from me to vote at a place 6 miles from me. And when I got to the right place, this HUGE dude sitting between the two women on the check-in machines gives me this thumb back towards the door I came in. Like "take a hike"....so I mad dog him hard enough one of the old ladies says "he means to stay in the right hand line". I tell her I'm fine in the left hand line and she smiles and nods. Meanwhile the HUGE dude has turned all red and sheepish. :laugh:

The only choices I had were Republican or Democrat or in other words no choice so I wrote in Bugs Bunny.

I voted this morning around 8:30. I was the 49th person to vote in my little voting polling place. My wife was the 50th. I live in a very rural area and we personally know all five of the ladies working the polling station. Just as we were turning to leave, our neighbor came in to vote.

Just got back from doing my patriotic duty. Funny thing though, I just couldn't seem to find a single Republican candidate worth voting for.

LOL. Even if you were stupid enough to vote Democratic in my area, it would be difficult. The only two Democrats listed on the ballot was for Governor and Senator. Everybody else was a Republican that ran for the county offices. Our Democratic governors do very well in office. They are elected governor and when their term is over they go to jail. Typical thing for a governor in Illinois.

Voted about ten days ago, pubs except for one dem, a guy I know and I trust.

did you show yourself your picture ID card to make sure it was you ?
Oh yes, errr, of course, I made sure for all three of the ballots I received.

"By The Sea! By The Sea! That Was Voting For Me! Voting D, Voting D, Not The Little TeaPee(?)!" City of Los Angeles even did a beach walk sanitation sweep, wash, and disinfect(?) along the beach walk, just last Friday(?)! It is noted that dogs are actually allowed again, starting just last Saturday. "Home Is Where The Hearth Was," has a different connotation, where all that is located.

A heat wave is returning to Southern California, along the Santa Monica Bay. The sea is actually blue, again. Further inland, the storm drains reflect the liberal agenda, "No Dumping! Drains To The Sea!" Famous Venice Beach is a part of City of Los Angeles, one of seventy or more municipalities in Los Angeles County, alone. City of Los Angeles is only about two miles of Santa Monica Bay, for example.

In Los Angeles, we do know that voting creates jobs(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(In common with Lands of Many Nations, California pollsters even understand, Se Habla Espanol, Apparently unlike in Colorado(?)!)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back