Here is transparency for ya...

maybe he's checking to see if the 2B$ Obama wants will help those disease infested kids get back home any faster ..

Republican crying about obstruction, that's rich.

Remind me when the GOP ever did that.
Oh right, when George Bush lied us into war so Dick Cheney's Haliburton could make millions on no bid contracts to pay off the Koch Brothers so they could finance the Tea Party Movement to take away women's rights and make blacks sit in the back of the bus. Amiright?

Libtard claiming transparency....that's unbelievable.

I never claimed transparency, I'd kind of like to have a peek too, I just thought it was funny that a republican acts shocked at being held-up and delayed at whatever it was he was trying to do just showing up like that, he's not in their chain of command, has no authority to perform surprise inspections, so he's crying because he has to to go though official (slow) channels.

I never claimed transparency, I'd kind of like to have a peek too, I just thought it was funny that a republican acts shocked at being held-up and delayed at whatever it was he was trying to do just showing up like that, he's not in their chain of command, has no authority to perform surprise inspections, so he's crying because he has to to go though official (slow) channels.

You miss the point entirely...he was trying to do his job...obviously the obabble bots are reluctant to reveal how they are doing theirs.

You miss the point entirely...he was trying to do his job...obviously the obabble bots are reluctant to reveal how they are doing theirs.

yeah, they were busy arming ISIS ....:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back