here is the new republican party...

Trump will Draw his loyalists to the middle.
I'd be very surprised at that in light of the riot at the Capitol. Trump appeals to the most extreme elements of the Right. He lost the middle and it cost him the election.
Independents recognize his failed policies
a real independent would have a few problems with biden too......
Got an example or two?
its politicians like biden who made many democrats become independents.....you wont understand that lang....
actually i do, it's why i'm starting a third party naming it the washingtonamerica party and giving it to trump... i'll tell tell you who's fired and holding the i'm a shitburger sign is the thousands of over qualified fake journalists... for whom i have very little sympathy. for..... them
however the biden plan will open overactor journalists plant in ahhh portland oregon, which is still a very nice place in my humble opinion.

I'd be very surprised at that in light of the riot at the Capitol. Trump appeals to the most extreme elements of the Right. He lost the middle and it cost him the election.
Got an example or two?
its politicians like biden who made many democrats become independents.....you wont understand that lang....
actually i do, it's why i'm starting a third party naming it the washingtonamerica party and giving it to trump... i'll tell tell you who's fired and holding the i'm a shitburger sign is the thousands of over qualified fake journalists... for whom i have very little sympathy. for..... them
however the biden plan will open overactor journalists plant in ahhh portland oregon, which is still a very nice place in my humble opinion.
fake journalist will have to explain the vacuum of hating trump to the era of glorifying obama thru biden.
and so forth.

Got an example or two?
fake journalist will have to explain the vacuum of hating trump to the era of glorifying obama thru biden.
and so forth.
why is he/she the bottom feeder now

Got an example or two?
You're right, I don't understand. An example or two would be helpful.

Got an example or two?
You're right, I don't understand. An example or two would be helpful.
you are to much of a party person to understand what i said about biden and politicians like him........

Forum List

Back