here is the new republican party...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
as pbs celebrates republicans and the democrats celebrate dick cheney .heh..

well, you get the idea.

Trump will Draw his loyalists to the middle. it's the time to start that third party of patriots. independents need a name.

i refere you to the ross perot election. i would take it to election day if i had doubts, throw the election away from nancy pelosi the most vicious government official in US History. rallys just for her. new calls for her mental evaluation.

• Banned

well, you get the idea.

Trump will Draw his loyalists to the middle. it's the time to start that third party of patriots. independents need a name.

i refere you to the ross perot election. i would take it to election day if i had doubts, throw the election away from nancy pelosi the most vicious government official in US History. rallys just for her. new calls for her mental evaluation.

well, you get the idea.

As had been discussed ad nauseum do that and you guaran-damn-tee Democrat entrenchment. The name of the game should be to reclaim the GOP.

I believe the Patriot Party talk is just a ruse. Why would Trump give up on a brand like the Republicans? It would seem to go against the way he does business. The PP would be his brand and that, as we know, is in the toilet at the moment.

Trump will Draw his loyalists to the middle.
I'd be very surprised at that in light of the riot at the Capitol. Trump appeals to the most extreme elements of the Right. He lost the middle and it cost him the election.
Independents recognize his failed policies
What failed policies? The supposed mishandling of Covid is all you got and as we have seen the governors are responsible for fucking things up, not Trump.

well, you get the idea.

As had been discussed ad nauseum do that and you guaran-damn-tee Democrat entrenchment. The name of the game should be to reclaim the GOP.
if by reclaim you me RIP... there is no Republican hope. the third party has just been waiting for the right time, the groundwork is freshly and thoughtfully laid. me too.

well, you get the idea.

if by reclaim you me RIP... there is no Republican hope. the third party has just been waiting for the right time, the groundwork is freshly and thoughtfully laid. me too.
You kidding? Third parties are guaranteed losers. I take it you want permanent Democrat hard Left entenchment. By reclaiming means just that. Reclaim and reform, not abolish.

I'd be very surprised at that in light of the riot at the Capitol. Trump appeals to the most extreme elements of the Right. He lost the middle and it cost him the election.
What failed policies? The supposed mishandling of Covid is all you got and as we have seen the governors are responsible for fucking things up, not Trump.
Trump promised a healthcare plan we would all love. Four years later, it's obvious he never had any plan beyond ending Obamacare.

I believe the Patriot Party talk is just a ruse. Why would Trump give up on a brand like the Republicans? It would seem to go against the way he does business. The PP would be his brand and that, as we know, is in the toilet at the moment.
depends on money, if people donut to the cauz. i think there's no baggage in the middle. one guy garnered 75 million votes, had the election cheated. i'd say he's pretty bankable. maybe he'll switch to kingmaker, and no i don't mean that in the filthy bernie sanders communist way, as i am a Vermonter.

well, you get the idea.

You kidding? Third parties are guaranteed losers. I take it you want permanent Democrat hard Left entenchment. By reclaiming means just that. Reclaim and reform, not abolish.
Americans don't like college people telling them what to do. they don't like being called "the workers" we know where that goes. cops and military stay with the Donald, they hate backstabber biden harris pelosi.
political wealth waiting for the right candidate willing to take his half out of the middle, or her half.

there is the fun factor. Trump was an amazing President/Leader but he is also fun, people really like that.

biden harris pelosi and ilk are like standing in front of an 18th century oil painting.

Last edited:
depends on money, if people donut to the cauz. i think there's no baggage in the middle. one guy garnered 75 million votes, had the election cheated. i'd say he's pretty bankable. maybe he'll switch to kingmaker, and no i don't mean that in the filthy bernie sanders communist way, as i am a Vermonter.
A new party wouldn't have much political infrastructure, while at the same time having to go out and qualify for ballots all over the country.

A new party wouldn't have much political infrastructure, while at the same time having to go out and qualify for ballots all over the country.
like... changing the new york skyline

a real independent would have a few problems with biden too......
Got an example or two?
its politicians like biden who made many democrats become independents.....you wont understand that lang....

a real independent would have a few problems with biden too......
Got an example or two?
its politicians like biden who made many democrats become independents.....you wont understand that lang....
actually i do, it's why i'm starting a third party naming it the washingtonamerica party and giving it to trump... i'll tell tell you who's fired and holding the i'm a shitburger sign is the thousands of over qualified fake journalists... for whom i have very little sympathy. for..... them

Forum List

Back