Here is something else in Dearborn Michigan -proud Christian and Muslim parents defend the Islamic faith against fanatical woke parents.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
There were a number of far left Democrat supporters of the squad people like Rashida Tlaib an AOC who by the way are fake con artist. They don’t care about you they don’t care about Palestine they voted in favor of the Israeli iron dome defense missile system. You can say whatever you want about Israel I think there’s good people in Israel and Palestine I’m pointing out that the people that the Democrats on the US message board are voting for a con artists like Rashida Tlaib, AOC and Ilan Omar…. there warmongers and they don’t give a shit about you. These are the same types of people who think it’s fine for a young person to get a trans gender surgery to get a sex change operation at a very young age at the age of 12 or 13 this is very disturbing. Let’s have them wait until they’re 18 to get that type of operation.

Zincwarrior
Penelope
C_Clayton_Jones
Superbadbrutha
The Banker
skews13

We should all stop the sexualization of children in grade schools. Want to be an adult want to be 18 years old and get a sex change or go out and do adult things OK that’s fine. We’re talking about children here.

Stormlover

We wonder what these people on the far left and lgbt folks actually think about these topics… they always claimed they stand for liberates stand for equal rights for all but do they really. ? Because it’s beginning to show that they don’t every single person on this board who is the democrat who is Joe Biden supporter what , and also LGBT folks do they actually care about these issues?

Whether an American is LGBT or straight they have a duty to protect children. And every single one of us American adults have to be against the sexualization of children at the grade school level. It really is the number one duty of Americans.

Lesh
g5000
I have heard folks like you say all you wanna say about Republicans. You talk a big game about equal rights. But do you think it’s OK for the sexualization of children to occur. Nobody in this country is against LGBT people. There are parents all over the country Muslims and Christians, Jews and atheists who are against the sexualization of children which is the issue at hand here.

Moonglow

Oh you people can talk a big game. It’s all the Biden supporters on here. They have a chance in this thread and in many threads to actually answer to these real legitimate concerns …look at this video there people there so-called LGBT allies have denounced Christianity they have denounced Islam. That’s right these are people who claim to be on the left they claim to be Democrats and lgbt people yet they have made horrific comments about Islam ….they just make up things as they go. You all have a chance you will have an opportunity let’s see what you have to say if anything at all. I don’t expect much based on your track histories

You know there’s a lot of Democrats who claim to stand up for equal rights they never formulate any sort of a good response other than personal attacks. They have a chance here although again who knows what they’ll actually say.

Last edited:
There were a number of far left Democrat supporters of the squad people like Rashida Tlaib an AOC who by the way are fake con artist. They don’t care about you they don’t care about Palestine they voted in favor of the Israeli iron dome defense missile system. You can say whatever you want about Israel I think there’s good people in Israel and Palestine I’m pointing out that the people that the Democrats on the US message board are voting for a con artists like Rashida Tlaib, AOC and Ilan Omar…. there warmongers and they don’t give a shit about you. These are the same types of people who think it’s fine for a young person to get a trans gender surgery to get a sex change operation at a very young age at the age of 12 or 13 this is very disturbing. Let’s have them wait until they’re 18 to get that type of operation.

Zincwarrior
Penelope
C_Clayton_Jones
Superbadbrutha
The Banker
skews13

We should all stop the sexualization of children in grade schools. Want to be an adult want to be 18 years old and get a sex change or go out and do adult things OK that’s fine. We’re talking about children here.

Stormlover

We wonder what these people on the far left and lgbt folks actually think about these topics… they always claimed they stand for liberates stand for equal rights for all but do they really. ? Because it’s beginning to show that they don’t every single person on this board who is the democrat who is Joe Biden supporter what , and also LGBT folks do they actually care about these issues?

Whether an American is LGBT or straight they have a duty to protect children. And every single one of us American adults have to be against the sexualization of children at the grade school level. It really is the number one duty of Americans.

Lesh
g5000
I have heard folks like you say all you wanna say about Republicans. You talk a big game about equal rights. But do you think it’s OK for the sexualization of children to occur. Nobody in this country is against LGBT people. There are parents all over the country Muslims and Christians, Jews and atheists who are against the sexualization of children which is the issue at hand here.

Moonglow

Oh you people can talk a big game. It’s all the Biden supporters on here. They have a chance in this thread and in many threads to actually answer to these real legitimate concerns …look at this video there people there so-called LGBT allies have denounced Christianity they have denounced Islam. That’s right these are people who claim to be on the left they claim to be Democrats and lgbt people yet they have made horrific comments about Islam ….they just make up things as they go. You all have a chance you will have an opportunity let’s see what you have to say if anything at all. I don’t expect much based on your track histories

You know there’s a lot of Democrats who claim to stand up for equal rights they never formulate any sort of a good response other than personal attacks. They have a chance here although again who knows what they’ll actually say.

Is this the type of media you consume? 😄

Right off the bat an idiot yells don't vote for Rashida Tlaib! She won her district in her last election with 70% of the vote so so much for that schmuck. 😂

There are?
Please expound upon exactly what you mean by "personal attacks" in this context..
Reference guide..

Wait, are you asking me about Rashida Tlaib? I've literally never commented about that person that I can remember.

Is this the type of media you consume? 😄

Right off the bat an idiot yells don't vote for Rashida Tlaib! She won her district in her last election with 70% of the vote so so much for that schmuck. 😂
I live in Rashida Talib's district and she represents Detroit, which is a black city. Talib won because the Black females in Detroit thought that Rashida Talib WAS A SISTAH and voted for her !!! Thats how fxcking stupid they are.

I live in Rashida Talib's district and she represents Detroit, which is a black city. Talib won because the Black females in Detroit thought that Rashida Talib WAS A SISTAH and voted for her !!! Thats how fxcking stupid they are.
Or that characterization is just evidence of how racist you are.

Welfare queens.

Wait, are you asking me about Rashida Tlaib? I've literally never commented about that person that I can remember.

I’m interested in your thoughts on the sexualization of children through these LGBT type books. One for example in the video above at the school in question it is instructing and showing people how to have gay sex if you will. I think that’s inappropriate for children and I’m wondering what your thoughts are?

My position is that teaching folks gay sex or straight sex is fine for adults. But not for kids who are eight years old or 10 years old.

Welfare queens.
Embed_ForbesBillionaires_v01_sd_1617728026040_hpEmbed_3x4_992.jpg

Forum List

Back