What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is a few more laws for Arizona to pass

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to suggest a few more laws for Arizana like demanding that any bank account opened, wire transfer, or cash checking institution demand that the person show reasonable proof that a person is a legal citizen of the United States.

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
I would like to suggest a few more laws for Arizana like demanding that any bank account opened, wire transfer, or cash checking institution demand that the person show reasonable proof that a person is a legal citizen of the United States.

Can a state legally do that? :eusa_whistle:

:cuckoo:

Thinman

Reaction score
How about requiring employers to hire only American citizens or those with unexpired work visas.

Dante

On leave
Reaction score
How about requiring employers to hire only American citizens or those with unexpired work visas.
How about only hiring Americans who when attempting to denigrate others, knows when to use 'is' and 'are' properly?

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
Reaction score

They should also require proof of citizenship for people seeking life saving emergency room care with no proof of health insurance or cash on hand to pay for it.

What Arizona SHOULD do is SUE the Federal government for failing to enforce its employment laws - this is the root cause of the illegal immigration in the first place - and sue any states which are also failing to do anything to stop people from hiring illegals.

Because guess what folks - if they have no jobs here - they will go home.

Last edited:

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'd like to suggest that you can't fill up your tank without proving you are a citizen

You can't buy groceries without proving you are a citizen

Here is a good one.....you can't get a haircut without proving you are a citizen. That way all you have to do to round up illegals is grab the Mexicans with long hair

SpidermanTuba

Rookie
Reaction score

I'd like to suggest that you can't fill up your tank without proving you are a citizen

Here is a good one.....you can't get a haircut without proving you are a citizen. That way all you have to do to round up illegals is grab the Mexicans with long hair

Hey, Arizona pretty much has that covered. From what I understand, you literally cannot walk around in public w/o proof of citizenry.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
I thought you were for limited government? :cuckoo:
I guess as long as it is involved in someone else's life, you don't really care.

OP
ihopehefails

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you were for limited government? :cuckoo:
I guess as long as it is involved in someone else's life, you don't really care.

Governments are formed for the protection of their citizens and not citizens of other countries. Citizens of this country don't have worry about their freedom being revoked by these laws.

OP
ihopehefails

ihopehefails

VIP Member
Reaction score

I like this idea. I'm going to write it down and send it to my local legisltature.

The hair is a little to much.

Last edited:

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Reaction score
So wait, a so called Conservative wants to force private banks to do something? :eusa_think:

Thinman

Reaction score
How about only hiring Americans who when attempting to denigrate others, knows when to use 'is' and 'are' properly?

You lost me on this one, pal.

Maybe you hit the quote button on the wrong post.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So immigrants legally in America in the process of earning their right to become a naturalized citizen couldn't have a bank account.

Think before you post.

Angelhair

Reaction score
The United States allowed all of this to happen due to their pc mentality. They keep looking the other way everytime there is anti-USA rhetoric by ANY group! Pandering for the votes of the misguided people does it everytime. They lose sight of what is important and what is the best for THIS country! Stop the madness before it's too late! NO immigration reform until the borders are secured! Period!! Don't let the AZ bill influence YOUR rep to allow immigration reform. Call them; write them, fax them; email them. Demand secure borders ASAP!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List