Here come the mandates.

People who advocate this kind of coercion against others should be shunned in public.
People who threaten other's jobs to force compliance with medical experiments should lose their livelihoods.
People who try to force people to comply with their wishes, by fucking with their children and their children's education, need to have their asses beat, in public, as often as it takes for them to learn the error of their ways.
People who who think it's okay to do any of the shit you advocate should be spit on, and have all the teeth slapped out of their mouths, until they learn not to show their fucked up selves in public.

You are, plain and simple, a sorry-assed excuse for a person. I don't tolerate people like you around me, so I sometimes forget you're all out there spewing your shit in other places where folks let you get away with it.
One day, you'll run into someone like me, and you won't feel like talking shit for a long time afterwards.
People need to learn that your decisions have consequences.
If you decide not to protect yourself and others, you should not get the same access as those who act responsibly

Guess it's okay to put these back up then;
1627134238335.png

1627134418534.png

Since discrimination is suddenly okay again.

I guess it's true; wait long enough and even the worst fashions will come back in style.

You won't see any mandates. For a mandate to have the force of law, it has to be passed by a legislature. Our Congress will not pass laws that force medical procedures on Americans.

Not so sure about that. Private employers can mandate their employees be responsible.

You may see school districts challenging the idiotic moves by the governors. Why Biden hasn't ordered it for the military is a huge mistake on his part.

It shouldn't have taken this long.

I mean, it was fine when the vaccine first came out to limit it, as we had a limited supply of it.

Now it's the idiots who refuse to get vaccinated that are the problem.

Kamala refused to take the vaccinated if it came from Trump but others are supposed to take it because some anonymous internet user said so? LOL. Trump handed Biden the vaccine and practically gift wrapped the solution and now we’re looking at shutting down and mandates again. Way to go Joe F’in Biden. smh

That's simply a lie...

I employ a good number of people. Many have been vaccinated. Many have not.

I have no plans on terminating anyone who doesn't get vaccinated. My people are smart enough to stay home if they feel ill, and smart enough to get tested if they think there's even a remote chance they've been exposed.

The idea that this should be made "inconvenient" is stupid...
It's evil.

Not so sure about that. Private employers can mandate their employees be responsible.

You may see school districts challenging the idiotic moves by the governors. Why Biden hasn't ordered it for the military is a huge mistake on his part.

He can't order it mandatory for the military while it's still not fully approved by the FDA. It's illegal to do so.

That is the reason why Biden has not made it mandatory for the military.

When it's gotten full FDA approval the government can mandate that the military, all those in public schools and all federal employees get vaccinated.

The so called vaccine injury thing is overblown.

less than 1 in a million people have a severe vaccine reaction.

That's less than .0001%

Your odds of dying from falling out of bed are about 1 in 2 million so tell me do you sleep on the floor?
Kind of like if you got covid, huh?

:rolleyes:

The fact that the demonic minions are pushing this and giggling and laughing further shows the right of this.
The fact is that this is madness – we have a safe and effect vaccine that can save countless lies yet as a consequence of conservatives’ ignorance and stupidity more innocent lives will be needlessly lost.

People need to learn that your decisions have consequences.
If you decide not to protect yourself and others, you should not get the same access as those who act responsibly
Bullshit.

I am in no way obligated to comply with you and your wishes and if you try to coerce me into doing so, I no longer owe you anything at all, not even common courtesy. By your trying to treat me like shit until I comply, you have made it okay for me to pepper spray you and then kick you down the road like a tin can every time I see you. Or choke you until you're unconscious and you shit on yourself.

You want to play?

Go ahead....... I can't stop you from doing this shit, but I will damn sure make you regret it.

It shouldn't have taken this long.

I mean, it was fine when the vaccine first came out to limit it, as we had a limited supply of it.

Now it's the idiots who refuse to get vaccinated that are the problem.
For the helluva it - I would like to see you admit that the number of those not vaccinated, are near equally left and right.
Despite the claims of the left media that the non vaccinated are "Trump supporters"... if that were true Trump would have beaten Biden in a landslide reminiscent of Reagan/Carter. You can probably make the claim that more non vacciners are conservative than liberal... I'll give you that, but it is absurd and stupid of folks like you trying to say it is JUST the right and "Trumpettes" who don't get vaccinated

Americans are needlessly dying because of rightwing idiots.
Our economy is destroyed (although it was pretty far down that road already, to be fair) because of a bunch of hysterical drama queens and power-tripping little tyrants. Mostly left-wing.

Those are things you have no control over

Not vaccinating is a ….CHOICE
You can be penalized for the choices you make
You make a choice to bully others and you get to live with the consequences of that. If you're lucky.

The fact is that this is madness – we have a safe and effect vaccine that can save countless lies yet as a consequence of conservatives’ ignorance and stupidity more innocent lives will be needlessly lost.
Bullshit.

Covid ain't shit.

Forum List

Back