Here come the mandates.

Stop with the lies.

Tell this mother who had to endure her 5 year old child dying in her arms from covid that it isn't a serious threat to children.

Tell the mother of this first grader who died of covid that it isn't a serious threat to children.

Stop with the lies.

It's impossible to predict how an individual body will react to the virus. We are all different. So to make that blanket statement is very irresponsible.

Children can die from covid. Some already have.

An anecdote of one child dying is tragic. Always. But it does not make it a "serious threat". C'mon

The article talking about non-governmental requirements (businesses, schools, hospitals, etc ...) rather than state issued mandates. I have no problem with people saying "I won't work with people who aren't vaccinated" or the like. But I'd be adamantly opposed to any government mandates on the matter.

As I said though. If your employee mandates the vax as a condition of employment you CAN get workman's comp if the vaccine injures you and you CAN sue them for same.

With these vaccines, that should give ANY employer pause

An anecdote of one child dying is tragic. Always. But it does not make it a "serious threat". C'mon
One of my employees was telling me of a terrible experience her friend had in regards to her son's reaction to a vaccination considered much safer than covid. The covid vaccine is much riskier.

I don't know about you, but I sure do miss the days when the left was liberal. Based upon all these authoritarian leftists in this forum, it doesn't seem like there is a single liberal remaining on the left whatsoever.

Kamala refused to take the vaccinated if it came from Trump but others are supposed to take it because some anonymous internet user said so? LOL. Trump handed Biden the vaccine and practically gift wrapped the solution and now we’re looking at shutting down and mandates again. Way to go Joe F’in Biden. smh
Our Vice President said she would take the vaccine f it was endorsed by scientists.

However, she said if it were Trump declaring it safe and effective, she would not trust him

Can you blame her?

One of my employees was telling me of a terrible experience her friend had in regards to her son's reaction to a vaccination considered much safer than covid. The covid vaccine is much riskier.

I don't know about you, but I sure do miss the days when the left was liberal. Based upon all these authoritarian leftists in this forum, it doesn't seem like there is a single liberal remaining on the left whatsoever.

They've been jackbooted authoritarians for a couple of decades now, and getting worse with every year

Nothing liberal or conservative about getting yourself vaccinated.

It s just being a responsible adult

They've been jackbooted authoritarians for a couple of decades now, and getting worse with every year
Yep.

I used to be a Democrat, but when all the identity politics bullshit replaced liberalism it turned me away due to its extremely primitive nature, and it has only become worse with time.

Yep.

I used to be a Democrat, but when all the identity politics bullshit replaced liberalism it turned me away due to its extremely primitive nature, and it has only become worse with time.

Admirable.

They truly are the most insufferable modern Puritanical self-righteous prigs. I go to my evangelical church to escape their judgment--that is the truth

As I said though. If your employee mandates the vax as a condition of employment you CAN get workman's comp if the vaccine injures you and you CAN sue them for same.

With these vaccines, that should give ANY employer pause
Beats having your place of business identified as a super spreader site

If have to get vaccinated twice a year, I can live with it
Maybe you can’t

No because the effects are cumulative. More spike proteins, more, more, more.....

Um no. But you are free to choose for yourself, of course. Maybe ease up on telling others that if they don't sign up for having spike proteins injected into them every six months there's a "special place in hell" for them.

Because really, NOT doing that is pretty reasonable and rational

Admirable.

They truly are the most insufferable modern Puritanical self-righteous prigs. I go to my evangelical church to escape their judgment--that is the truth
All the virtue-signalling they indulge in is just so Pharisaical, isn't it?

They all stand on the street corners making the politically correct statements designed to earn them the praise of their fellow Pharisees, and all the while with absolutely NO idea as to the actual moral underpinnings of the statements they are making.

All the virtue-signalling they indulge in is just so Pharisaical, isn't it?

They all stand on the street corners making the politically correct statements designed to earn them the praise of their fellow Pharisees, and all the while with absolutely NO idea as to the actual moral underpinnings of the statements they are making.

Yes. It's like the end of Animal Farm...they have truly become what they always claimed to hate, and most of them are completely blind to see it

They are raging fundamentalists, and YOU WILL CONFORM to their religion. YOU WILL BE MADE TO CARE

No because the effects are cumulative. More spike proteins, more, more, more.....

Um no. But you are free to choose for yourself, of course. Maybe ease up on telling others that if they don't sign up for having spike proteins injected into them every six months there's a "special place in hell" for them.

Because really, NOT doing that is pretty reasonable and rational
You are free to choose to get COVID rather than a simple vaccine that hundreds of millions have gotten safely.

Do you feel lucky?

Maybe - we'll see. But it ought to be up to society to work out on its own. We don't need government issuing "directives".
Yes we do
When it comes to protecting the public from a deadly virus

Forum List

Back