Here Are The Redacted Copies Of The Comey Memos

"I tried to hide behind the blue drape but redacted saw me and pulled me by the redacted toward the Orange Monster. He was smiling like a redacted and I felt mildly nauseous.....my redacted legs somehow made it to him and his hand gripped my redacted. Horrified, I wondered what my redacted spouse would do as his grip tightened. I decided I could survive it if I pledged my redacted loyalty but before I could say it, he let go of my redacted and slapped my face. I knew then I was now a member of the cosa redacted nostra....the HORROR!"

I'm not really sure why the Congressional Republicans leaked Comey's memos. What is the upside for them? So far what I am hearing is that Comey is consistent and then of course what many will gravitate to is the 'golden showers thing' conversation. How does that help Trump?

The Department of Justice released copies of the so-called Comey memos to congressional leaders on Thursday. In the documents, the former FBI director detailed his early encounters with newly-minted President Donald Trump.

Journalists with The Associated Press and other news outlets obtained redacted copies of the letters, which can be seen below.

The memos were released just days after House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.) threatened to subpoena the DOJ to obtain them. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein had asked for more time to “evaluate the consequences” of their release on Monday.

Read redacted copies of the memos below:

More: Here Are The Redacted Copies Of The Comey Memos

See the 15 pages at the above link.
I like the part where Comey wrestled with the bear and fell out of the capital bldg. into the Potomac

^^^ that's some funny shit right there. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm not really sure why the Congressional Republicans leaked Comey's memos. What is the upside for them? So far what I am hearing is that Comey is consistent and then of course what many will gravitate to is the 'golden showers thing' conversation. How does that help Trump?

They are desperate. It's like having a House full of Hannitys.

people who care about facts and truth

Facts and Truth - Holy Shit - this from a minion of pathological liars

Aesop - a Greek guy from way back when is credited with saying "A liar will never be believed even when he speaks the truth" which is why Democrats have lost most of their credibility

Stephen King put it politely when he said "The trust of the innocent is the liars most useful tool" which is basically the same as a quote attributed to Lenin - [Nikolai not John] but others say it was from economist Ludwig von Mises where he labeled scumbags like you as "Useful Idiots"

Aesop - a Greek guy from way back when is credited with saying "A liar will never be believed even when he speaks the truth" which is why Democrats have lost most of their credibility

Stephen King put it politely when he said "The trust of the innocent is the liars most useful tool" which is basically the same as a quote attributed to Lenin - [Nikolai not John] but others say it was from economist Ludwig von Mises where he labeled scumbags like you as "Useful Idiots"

They are desperate. It's like having a House full of Hannitys.

It appears so. It'll be interesting what Gateway Pundit will say, I guess we'll have to wait for McGarret to post it so we can make fun of him.

I agree, but there are also people who care about facts and truth - including "guests" on this forum. This thread is not meant for brain-dead NaziCons who are wallowing in Trump's swamp.

Pointing-Paws.jpg

There seems to be great consistency between what Comey has already stated publicly and what is contained in his memos.

There are. But you are posting to a bunch of people who have their talking points, and they don't think. They just react.

I agree, but there are also people who care about facts and truth - including "guests" on this forum. This thread is not meant for brain-dead NaziCons who are wallowing in Trump's swamp.

Facts and Truth !!!???
- LMAO

Ok, great. So the Comey memos are out, his book is out, he's doing the leftist talk shows. His one week of fame is just about over and liberals can go back to making up more shit.

What is confirmed is what we already knew, Comey is a pathological liar.

WOW, did your teachers know you were this clueless?
Comeys notes, his book, his interviews, and his conversations with co-workers and their notes, all match.

Ok, great. So the Comey memos are out, his book is out, he's doing the leftist talk shows. His one week of fame is just about over and liberals can go back to making up more shit.

What's amazing is how every incantation of Comeys story shows no change. No instances where he described something different today, than how he described them a year ago.

What's amazing is how every incantation of Comeys story shows no change. No instances where he described something different today, than how he described them a year ago.

What's amazing is that he's not in jail.

What's amazing is that he's not in jail.
Go for it. And while you're at it lock up Hillary, and Bill. But you might want to first jump over the hurdles of charging them with a crime, indicting them for a crime, and bringing them to trial first.

Forum List

Back