Zone1 Here Are The Old Testament Passages Describing The Foretold Jewish Messiah

Others in here who know Hebrew say you are wrong. And, my genealogy is clear, I’m of Jewish descent. My brother is still an active member of a Jewish synagogue. My point is, whatever the Hebrew is from whoever’s brand of Judaism you are ready from, Father God was speaking to others with a clear understanding that they were members of a Godhead group that knew good and evil. And we are made in their image and likeness (our). Why do you ignore this verse? I know. Because it supports the concept of “us.” Admit it.

It is a matter of belief. For those of the LDS faith who believe God was once human and humans will become Gods, "our" will be held to fiercely.

Do Mormons actually believe that God was once human or are you pulling my leg?

who ..."in here who know Hebrew'" say that I am wrong? I not only
know the verse----long ago when I studied Hebrew, I memorized it.
You have no idea what it says or any concept of the Hebrew Language.
I asked what "Shalom Aleichem" means and you do not even know
the simple MUCH used phrase.
And your close minded statement that only your religion and ideology can interpret. You are or course wrong. We know what it means and you have changed the meaning to suit your prideful hearts. Yet, you continue to ignore “our” that is in context with “us.” So, I believe we are correct.

Last edited:
Yep! God is Elohim and Lord God is Jehovah. Back to “us” and “our.” Thanks for helping me out.

Joseph Smith died before Samuel Noah Kramer translated writings from Sumer or the discovery of the Dead Sea scrolls or the Nag Hammadi or code of Hammurabi or the tablets at Ras Shamra.

Smith could make up anything.

Joseph Smith died before Samuel Noah Kramer translated writings from Sumer or the discovery of the Dead Sea scrolls or the Nag Hammadi or code of Hammurabi or the tablets at Ras Shamra.

That was off the left field wall. You are great at making up red herrings.

Think. There have been many discoveries and translations since Joseph Smith wrote his book of the Mormon. He was a con man, cougar.

Eloah and Allah come from the same root.

Do Mormons actually believe that God was once human or are you pulling my leg?
Mormon belief is that God is immortal and was once a man.

Wikepedia notes If a person receives exaltation, they inherit all the attributes of God the Father, including godhood. Mormons believe that these people will become gods and goddesses in the afterlife, and will have "all power, glory, dominion, and knowledge".

Mormon belief is that God is immortal and was once a man.

Wikepedia notes If a person receives exaltation, they inherit all the attributes of God the Father, including godhood. Mormons believe that these people will become gods and goddesses in the afterlife, and will have "all power, glory, dominion, and knowledge".

Good grief. Joseph Smith sure elevated himself.

Good grief. Joseph Smith sure elevated himself.
And others as well. The reason some Christian denominations will not accept them as Christians is because Christian belief is One God. The LDS Church teaches God is three distinct beings. The early Church was insistent that God is One, which may be one of the reasons why the LDS Church claims apostasy in the early Church.

Think. There have been many discoveries and translations since Joseph Smith wrote his book of the Mormon. He was a con man, cougar.

Eloah and Allah come from the same root.
And those are from apostate groups that had only a partial of the truth in their days. I take my information from a true prophet of God in our days. The current prophet is who we follow because he will not lead us astray.

And those are from apostate groups that had only a partial of the truth in their days. I take my information from a true prophet of God in our days. The current prophet is who we follow because he will not lead us astray.

Oh dear. Sounds like you're pretty ignorant. Never mind.

And your close minded statement that only your religion and ideology can interpret. You are or course wrong. We know what it means and you have changed the meaning to suit your prideful hearts. Yet, you continue to ignore “our” that is in context with “us.” So, I believe we are correct.

the true heavenly interpretation of earths beginning is not found in the desert documents ...

Then God said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

or anything else - heavenly.

creatures that move along the ground - humanity, truth be told.

the true heavenly interpretation of earths beginning is not found in the desert documents ...

or anything else - heavenly.

creatures that move along the ground - humanity, truth be told.
Ya, so give us your take on this instead of just making pointless statements. That's because you can't.

Jews dont believe in the trinity, same as muslims and j.w.;s. If God is unitarian, how do you explain passages such as Genesis 19:24 where Yahweh (“LORD”), rained brimstone and fire from the Yahweh out of heaven?

Forum List

Back