Her name is Mary

Antares

A Rooincarnation
Nov 7, 2012
Omaha
While making follow up calls yesterday this occurred.

Said she hadn’t been insured, had always just trusted God.

She bought because of the ACA and her insurance went into effect on 5/1/14.

She went to the Dr. for her wellness, he recommended a mammogram.

She told me that without the insurance she would have just blown it off, she would not have wanted to spend the money.

They found lumps, diagnosed breast cancer, double mastectomy.

She said we saved her life

There is both good and bad in this thing.

more lives would be saved by everyone going
Through spiritual healing to catch treat or cure
More conditions for free. But no Democrat is going
To endorse that, because it would prove Christians
Right and shift responsibility back to church outreach instead
Of funding their political party and candidates.

She told me that without the insurance she would have just blown it off, she would not have wanted to spend the money.

I'm so happy that my over-inflated premiums were able to help someone less fortunate.

Now if someone out there could help me replace some of my basic necessities lost from having to cut corners in order to pay those over-inflated premiums...

I'm so happy that my over-inflated premiums were able to help someone less fortunate.

Now if someone out there could help me replace some of my basic necessities lost from having to cut corners in order to pay those over-inflated premiums...

Oh dear, another Mary bigot.

Why do you hate Mary so much Mr. H? Do you want to lose your NBA team or something?

Oh dear, another Mary bigot.

Why do you hate Mary so much Mr. H? Do you want to lose your NBA team or something?

:slap:

other than the fact that anyone would "trust in G-d" to manage their health care, what is bad in the story? seems like a lot of good occurred. wonderful that she will live.

funny how faux news isn't publicizing this like they did the fake bad stories.

Mary is quite contrary. All I want to know is how her tomato plants, cucumbers and carrots are doing.

There is room in this thread for the silliness of either side, including my own.
The truth is that it wasn't "us" as in BCBS, it was the fact that the Law passed, without it she be dead by next year.

Here the the truth for those of us on the Right, the ACA is NOT going away.

The fact that bad things occasionally produce a happy ending is not justification for the bad things.

premiums went up at a lower rate since the ACA than previously. so you'd probably be paying higher rates without it.

The majority of ACA participants are receiving federal subsidies. All ObamaCare has done is to create a new group of uninsured working and middle class people in order to redistribute health care to the Obama Big Government Dependency Class.

Hopenchange!

premiums went up at a lower rate since the ACA than previously. so you'd probably be paying higher rates without it.

Oh, shush. :slap:

funny how faux news isn't publicizing this like they did the fake bad stories.
So if it's a good story about ACA then it must be true?

And if it's a bad story concerning ACA .....then no doubt it is a fake story.

LOL......typical Obamabot mentality. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

While I'm happy Mary got the care she needed.
I have a problem going to the Doctor now because of the $6,000.00
deductible I'm stuck with because of ObamaCare.

Trying to figure out how to come up with the money.
For now I'm good because I have refills on my prscriptions but
at some point I need to get things checked out.

This isn't true, and you are not going to be happy in September when the 15 rates come out.

The ACA just kicked in this year, you cannot attribute anything regarding premiums to the ACA until next year.

In other words, watch out.

The ACA just kicked in this year, you cannot attribute anything regarding premiums to the ACA until next year.

In other words, watch out.

Premiums are only part of the story. It's easy to keep premium increases low by increasing deductibles and copays, and by further restricting provider networks and approved procedures and medications.

Poor little baby Norah can no longer be treated by her cardiologist under ObamaCare.

Hopenchange!

Forum List

Back