Hepatitis C and COVID

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The situation with covid reminded me of the hype with hepatitis C. Around the beginning of the 2000s, there was a lot of hype and statements in the media about the fact that this disease leads to cirrhosis and liver cancer for 10-15 years, if you do not undergo therapy, which was expensive and painful. This disease was asymptomatic and was detected mainly in heroin addicts.
I doubt that it really exists, because I know many drug addicts, some of whom have quit and some continue to use, and they do not have any liver problems, even despite an unhealthy lifestyle, and at the same time there was information that therapy led to deaths
Liver problems are most common in alcoholics.

There is similar information about HIV, but here I will not say anything, because I do not know well enough of any of the infected. However, one of the AIDS-dissidents is a Nobel laureate and designer of the PCR method.

The similarity is that these are retroviruses in all cases.

Last edited:
The situation with covid reminded me of the hype with hepatitis C. Around the beginning of the 2000s, there was a lot of hype and statements in the media about the fact that this disease leads to cirrhosis and liver cancer for 10-15 years, if you do not undergo therapy, which was expensive and painful. This disease was asymptomatic and was detected mainly in heroin addicts.
I doubt that it really exists, because I know many drug addicts, some of whom have quit and some continue to use, and they do not have any liver problems, even despite an unhealthy lifestyle, and at the same time there was information that therapy led to deaths
Liver problems are most common in alcoholics.

There is similar information about HIV, but here I will not say anything, because I do not know well enough of any of the infected. However, one of the AIDS-dissidents is a Nobel laureate and designer of the PCR method.

The similarity is that these are retroviruses in all cases.
Treatment works if allowed to.....

Forum List

Back