Evolving Covid Science

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
I read this article today and it got me thinking. For the last several months and even for over a year now the right has been pointing out all of the things Fauci got wrong time after time after time after time and the left always defended Fauci, claiming that science "evolves". So, it just struck me like a ton of bricks that when Trump often didn't listen to much of what the experts and science were saying (Fauci in particular), and Trump admitting that he often did the opposite of what Fauci was saying, then Trump must have actually been right most of the time because Fauci wound up being wrong most of the time, with the left chalking up all of those wrong things up to being "evolving science". Sounds to me like the best thing to do is to not follow the science and not listen to the experts because then, when the science evolves, it will show you that you were right in doing the opposite. That certainly seems to be what the Biden Administration and the CDC are doing.

We now know that there never was a pandemic. It was all planned. Numbers were manipulated. The problem is that govts are continuing to push the lies and propaganda. That's a problem.

I remember when he was the featured speaker at the daily briefing...Only took me a couple days of listening to that little weasel to completely distrust anything he said.

I remember when he was the featured speaker at the daily briefing...Only took me a couple days of listening to that little weasel to completely distrust anything he said.

Oh yeah, after listening to that dude for two minutes you can easily hear the snake oil sales pitch, the twitching, looking away, tics, lies, changing the story daily, etc.

Forum List

Back