Hello

:welcome: thomasmariel

Are you still in the Rail business?

1651611566645.png

Hello US message board

My name is Thomas, and I'm currently desperate for Heaven

Aren't we all? Sorry to tell you that you're not going to find it here though so if you thought this was Heaven you must have made a lot of wrong turns. If you weren't though,.. welcome to Hell. :biggrin: (JK welcome to USMB I'm just one of the board clowns. 🤡)

The thing is, everyone wants to get to heaven but no one wants to die for it.

If you avoid the Lefties, Transgenders, and the TDS sufferers, you will be fine here.

I looked up the meaning, of TDS, and couldn't decipher its truth. This is because I have utilised a force of algebra within me, and the utilization of that force has finally granted me deactivation from God.

What are your thoughts, about this concept:
that Heaven can retain onto a sex victory, which is cynical, bequeathed from the real original aristocracy's ignorance of a computer, while not having its current ownership of said victory being ruined by left-wing transcendence owning spontaneity at the back end.

I looked up the meaning, of TDS, and couldn't decipher its truth. This is because I have utilised a force of algebra within me, and the utilization of that force has finally granted me deactivation from God.

What are your thoughts, about this concept:
that Heaven can retain onto a sex victory, which is cynical, bequeathed from the real original aristocracy's ignorance of a computer, while not having its current ownership of said victory being ruined by left-wing transcendence owning spontaneity at the back end.
What are my thoughts? Hmm. Gobbledygook.

What are my thoughts? Hmm. Gobbledygook.

I'll expand, on the reality:

My current progress, is that God logic isn't a logical predecessor to body glamour physics, because were God logic before body glamour physics, the original sentient beings of existence would have had the apparatus capacity to tolerate a rebellion against body glamour physics:

Reasons why, for the hypothetical rebellion:
Celebrity citation, being dependent on body glamour (for Daniel Craig)
Heaven's evil sex victory, being a visual language power that is unable to accommodate weakness science (for Eva Green)
The versus dichotomy, of left-wing transcendence/body glamour being a non-ironic opponent of absence politics (for Mads Mikkelsen & Mathis)

Other citations:
Christina Cole
Caterina Murino
Michael G Wilson
tobias Menzies

Ivana Millicevic (the final reason: the unification, of intellectual data speech and fear as its ally not having the not (in which left-wing transcendence sequence, of left to right goes out of sequence, because of the external observation master)

The identity, of the final reason: Kieron Duffy, from Penny Dreadful, whose name is the visual microcosm of the final reason

Forum List

Back