Hello.

Hi. When I first joined I was somewhat of a centrist. But...

usmb.jpg

I am what some would call "far right." My family was that but that is NOT why I am.. I learned the hard way.. well, a lot of things... i found Jesus in a big way many years ago and I listen to Him or try to before I listen to anyone else. He is the only trustworthy One..

There are many, many liars in the world... so you have to have someone you can TRUST at all times..
Welcome to USMB, rightnow 909. Hope you enjoy the boards. Sorry I missed this thread but have been diligently trying to
learn the Spanish language which is taking all my hours lately. Best wishes as you navigate the boards and still have time to talk to our dear savior. ☆☆☆☆☆

Welcome to USMB, rightnow 909. Hope you enjoy the boards. Sorry I missed this thread but have been diligently trying to
learn the Spanish language which is taking all my hours lately. Best wishes as you navigate the boards and still have time to talk to our dear savior. ☆☆☆☆☆
My wife speaks Spanish and was a translator at the prison I worked at. She would tell me about some of the direct translations she made from Mexican gang leaders, filthy language and all. And then how she would say it in English word for word to the chief and the warden. lol

My wife speaks Spanish and was a translator at the prison I worked at. She would tell me about some of the direct translations she made from Mexican gang leaders, filthy language and all. And then how she would say it in English word for word to the chief and the warden. lol
Even though that sounds funny, sounds to me like she knew how to be honest at work where verbatim can be important in an an institution of human corrections.

Even though that sounds funny, sounds to me like she knew how to be honest at work where verbatim can be important in an an institution of human corrections.
Yes, she had to tell then exactly what they said.

Forum List

Back