Hello-Newbie Here

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2012
Heaven and Hell
Well, I suppose an introduction is the best way to break the ice when joining a new message board community...I am glad that the intro part of joining here is in active use (as compared to other MB's) and that new folks such as myself get a chance to be welcomed without jumping into the ring and getting pummeled to death by those who are skeptical of newbies to begin with.

Oh, and thank you Syrenn :) (if I could reply right now, I would) I did not get a chance to get online this weekend to see your message after I signed up on Friday.

I look forward to posting here on this forum and hope that I can make this my new home. :eusa_angel:

Welcome! We love newbies, especially BBQed

(trying out the quote/reply feature here-you get to be my guniea pig) ;)

LOL...well, I am glad you like newbies...although I'm not sure you'd think me very tasty, kinda gamey...like rabbit. :lol:

Welcome! We love newbies, especially BBQed

LOL...well, I am glad you like newbies...although I'm not sure you'd think me very tasty, kinda gamey...like rabbit. :lol:

(Well that went well! Good quote!)

Rabbit is better than tasting like chicken

Or chicken heads..:lol:

So...how do I get to use the PM and posting pix features? Nevermind I see now I must have 15 posts in to PM...but how many posts must I have to be able to use the other features? Siggy lines?

(Well that went well! Good quote!)

Rabbit is better than tasting like chicken

Or chicken heads..:lol:

So...how do I get to use the PM and posting pix features? Nevermind I see now I must have 15 posts in to PM...but how many posts must I have to be able to use the other features? Siggy lines?

I don't know that technical stuff

Welcome to USMB, Angels and Demons. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Click on User CP. On the left will be the narrower column that you can access changing your signature, avatar, etc.

When you get a notification from someone, a line at the top right will flash that says
"private messages" and you could get a message from someone on the board for just about anything. :)

Welcome to USMB, Angels and Demons. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Click on User CP. On the left will be the narrower column that you can access changing your signature, avatar, etc.

When you get a notification from someone, a line at the top right will flash that says
"private messages" and you could get a message from someone on the board for just about anything. :)

Thank you...:)

Thank you. I dont have enough time to post right now..but I will try to make time tomorrow. Again..thank you all for the welcome :)

I'm just getting some extra posts in, until I feel like wading through the sea of politics...

Pardon me peeps...while I use my intro thread to "test" the features of this site....um...how come I can't post graphics? I want one for my siggy...AND...I can't get the font sizes and characters I want to use either...help?

Forum List

Back