Hello from "The Brain."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 'fullpower.' Does your screen name allude to your full use of your brain? We have been told by 'scientists' that we only use a small portion.

I am also a legend in my own mind and, as an 'expert' and 'genius'I say that MENSA is way overblown. Let's either discuss or cross swords in the body of the Forum. In the meantime WELCOME. I look forward to learning from you.

I guess you hadn't heard. The idea that we only use a small portion of our brain has been disproven.

Hey 'fullpower.' Does your screen name allude to your full use of your brain? We have been told by 'scientists' that we only use a small portion.

I am also a legend in my own mind and, as an 'expert' and 'genius'I say that MENSA is way overblown. Let's either discuss or cross swords in the body of the Forum. In the meantime WELCOME. I look forward to learning from you.

I guess you hadn't heard. The idea that we only use a small portion of our brain has been disproven.

Yes, I did read something like that. Do you have a link?

I don't have a link to where I heard at one time that humans only use a small portion of their brain. Neither do I have a link to where later on that idea was disproved. You will either have to believe it or look it up for yourself.

I don't have a link to where I heard at one time that humans only use a small portion of their brain. Neither do I have a link to where later on that idea was disproved. You will either have to believe it or look it up for yourself.

I never said I don't believe you I just thought if you happened to have a link it would be interesting but....meh

Well some of us humans have more brain than others which is apparent. You said "their brain" are you a hybrid mutant human or an Alien? Just wondering. I saw your portrait in #35. Didn't I ask you to not post until you had an intelligent thought in an earlier post. You brainiacs never listen that's your downfall!

And my brain is running at full power. I am probably the smartest person who has ever been here. Do you think you can handle it? Hate to be an asshole, but I doubt it. I was thinking one time about joining one of those MENSA forums. But their membership was something like 35 people. I would do just about as well talking to myself. Though admittedly, I don't have the brainpower in some ways as they do. For instance, they could certainly kick my ass in mathematics. But it doesn't depend so much on how much you know. But the quality of what you do know.

Well, this forum is more like DENSA, rather than MENSA.

And my brain is running at full power. I am probably the smartest person who has ever been here. Do you think you can handle it? Hate to be an asshole, but I doubt it. I was thinking one time about joining one of those MENSA forums. But their membership was something like 35 people. I would do just about as well talking to myself. Though admittedly, I don't have the brainpower in some ways as they do. For instance, they could certainly kick my ass in mathematics. But it doesn't depend so much on how much you know. But the quality of what you do know.

And Sobieski is the pivot man at the circle jerk! Just so you know!

:lmao: Someone left the door open at the looney bin again.

Sadly, it happens all too often.

Let's hope he doesn't have a closet full of AR-15's ....he sounds like a disgruntled ex-Google employee who was fired for wearing a bow tie and being too serious.

Edward Snowden's autistic stepbrother.

With you and your new butt buddy......... Yeah I agree......

Too bad you are a little late

We used to have a guy named Dale Smith who was really smart and he explained how things really are

You two would have gotten along well

I once spent 30 minutes taking the MENSA test online. I was on a roll, and I could tell I aced it. Maybe I can't remember the name of whoever I just met, but I can make those kinds of standardized tests roll over and beg. So I'm ready to get my stellar IQ results, and MENSA states "Now, just send us your email, and we'll send you your score".

Jerks. They wanted to harvest my email. I closed the browser and didn't give them my email. It appears the real intelligence test was not taking the test in the first place, and that I had failed it.

I once spent 30 minutes taking the MENSA test online. I was on a roll, and I could tell I aced it. Maybe I can't remember the name of whoever I just met, but I can make those kinds of standardized tests roll over and beg. So I'm ready to get my stellar IQ results, and MENSA states "Now, just send us your email, and we'll send you your score".

Jerks. They wanted to harvest my email. I closed the browser and didn't give them my email. It appears the real intelligence test was not taking the test in the first place, and that I had failed it.
Yes, there's a lot of that going around. I'm really unhappy about being chased around the net by the same advertisers who are trackers. You get no respite from their terroristic popups in some cases.

Yes, there's a lot of that going around. I'm really unhappy about being chased around the net by the same advertisers who are trackers. You get no respite from their terroristic popups in some cases.
VPN---Tor---Firefox---Duck Duck Go

I don't get popups...I surf anonymously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back