Hello from "The Brain."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say hello to Pinky

81oyOATYAaL._RI_.jpg

And my brain is running at full power. I am probably the smartest person who has ever been here. Do you think you can handle it? Hate to be an asshole, but I doubt it. I was thinking one time about joining one of those MENSA forums. But their membership was something like 35 people. I would do just about as well talking to myself. Though admittedly, I don't have the brainpower in some ways as they do. For instance, they could certainly kick my ass in mathematics. But it doesn't depend so much on how much you know. But the quality of what you do know.

Great, you win a cookie.

I once spent 30 minutes taking the MENSA test online. I was on a roll, and I could tell I aced it. Maybe I can't remember the name of whoever I just met, but I can make those kinds of standardized tests roll over and beg. So I'm ready to get my stellar IQ results, and MENSA states "Now, just send us your email, and we'll send you your score".

Jerks. They wanted to harvest my email. I closed the browser and didn't give them my email. It appears the real intelligence test was not taking the test in the first place, and that I had failed it.
Yes, there's a lot of that going around. I'm really unhappy about being chased around the net by the same advertisers who are trackers. You get no respite from their terroristic popups in some cases.
VPN---Tor---Firefox---Duck Duck Go

I don't get popups...I surf anonymously.

Wouldn't it be funny if VPN's were really tracking devices?

I once spent 30 minutes taking the MENSA test online. I was on a roll, and I could tell I aced it. Maybe I can't remember the name of whoever I just met, but I can make those kinds of standardized tests roll over and beg. So I'm ready to get my stellar IQ results, and MENSA states "Now, just send us your email, and we'll send you your score".

Jerks. They wanted to harvest my email. I closed the browser and didn't give them my email. It appears the real intelligence test was not taking the test in the first place, and that I had failed it.
Yes, there's a lot of that going around. I'm really unhappy about being chased around the net by the same advertisers who are trackers. You get no respite from their terroristic popups in some cases.
VPN---Tor---Firefox---Duck Duck Go

I don't get popups...I surf anonymously.

Wouldn't it be funny if VPN's were really tracking devices?
They aren’t?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back