Hello from brainiac

Status
Not open for further replies.
toobfreak

I'll tell you what happened with the election. Biden won by over 7 million votes. On the other hand, Hillary got around 2.5 million votes than Trump in the election between them. But Trump still won. So if anybody stole an election, Trump did.

toobfreak

I'll tell you what happened with the election. Biden won by over 7 million votes. On the other hand, Hillary got around 2.5 million votes than Trump in the election between them. But Trump still won. So if anybody stole an election, Trump did.

I see, unsurprisingly, you are rather dimwitted and not too intelligent, nor know much about your country. My first impression WAS right.

Welcome!

Don't know about brainiacs, but I can point out a bunch of maniacs...
Indeed there are plenty of them here,half of them are sooooo deluded they seriously think the c
Vaccine is good fir you and no election fraud took place,avoiid those trolls and you WILL get the intelligent conversations you are looking for.:biggrin::thup:

toobfreak

Well if you believe all that asinine babble you posted just now then you are Obviously an American hater incapable of having an intelligent discussion but that’s okay,there’s plenty others I just mentioned previously same as you that you’ll fit right in there with them.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lmao:

Hang on sloopy

I have a PhD in life. Also, Elon Musk said, "I hate it when people confuse education with intelligence, you can have a bachelor's degree and still be an idiot."
Everyone has a PhD in life by 50. Credits by experience, lol..Many have one at 20 with lot of scars

I guess the main thing is what did you make income and personal satisfaction on your 35th yr??............What are your realistic expectations for the next 5?

By 35 most people realize what they did right, and what they fucked up with life by then. Then the future is your choice

He who fucks up the least before 30 has the advantage forward

God...2 cans of Mikes Harder Black Cherry Lemonade, 23.5 oz cans makes one an internet expert on life.BAWWWHAHA

5Dth.gif
Too funny!

Hang on sloopy

I have a PhD in life. Also, Elon Musk said, "I hate it when people confuse education with intelligence, you can have a bachelor's degree and still be an idiot."

& einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge or close enough to it........

I see, unsurprisingly, you are rather dimwitted and not too intelligent, nor know much about your country. My first impression WAS right.

donny only 'won' with some 75K votes over a few swing states - the antiquated EC is what got him installed.

toobfreak

No offense or anything, but you call yourself a brainiac?

toobfreak

1. These cannot be compared because Hillary's counts came from partisan concentrations in high density populations like NY and CA (where the contested election process was over the Electoral distribution)
While Biden's "millions of votes" came from UNNOTARIZED mass mailin ballots across swing states that changed rules without voting through State Legislatures to represent the people before changing the rules (where the contested election process was over THREE different issues: mass mailin ballots, UNNOTARIZED without penalty of perjury, and changing rules without consent by vote of State Legislatures).

2. What is your opinion on this Fourth Argument, brainiac:
Since the people/parties pushing to approve rule changes causing UNNOTARIZED mailin ballots to be submitted mass volumes thus made it *impossible* to prove OR disprove those MILLIONS of ballots were valid or invalid by court standards of "penalty of perjury": How can the people/party that Agreed to those rule changes REQUIRE the "burden of proof" to fall on the people/parties PROTESTING these rule changes BECAUSE they made it impossible to prove or disprove fraud or no fraud?

You rightly point out people cannot handle the truth. What if the truth is that fraud cannot be proven or disproven by court standards because of lack of notarization?

Whose fault is that?

And if this makes all the counts faith based, where both sides have equal rights to their beliefs since neither can be proven by the other group's standards, would we be better off calling the race a TIE/inconclusive. And let both parties, and people of all states set up their own administrations for their partisan policies, SEPARATE both parties from govt, and agree to make the federal govt NEUTRAL again, where all the work and reforms causing political division are relegated locally to state and party so all taxpayers are represented regardless.

Why not have BOTH Biden and Trump serve their respective Parties, separate from public govt. And have all parties per state convene to agree WHAT duties to delegate to WHICH administrative leaders (where all taxpayers and parties agree on public policy) and what programs to shift back to states and parties if they cannot agree universally.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back