Hello from a beautiful trans woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! Iā€™ve been reading here for weeks and thought itā€™s about time to join.

I see a great community here. Well, at least half of it is. I really love the threads by Dr Love, Moonglow, and Rightwinger . They couldnā€™t be more correct, and I love it when they own those stupid, racist, sexist, bigoted trump cultists.

I was a little nervous to join, because I was afraid of not being accepted by some, because I made my transition some years ago. Fear no more, because Rumpy dumpy is gone!!!!!

Iā€™m so excited to share stories and talk about a very colorful future for us all!!!!!
Which way did you transition?

Hi all! Iā€™ve been reading here for weeks and thought itā€™s about time to join.

I see a great community here. Well, at least half of it is. I really love the threads by Dr Love, Moonglow, and Rightwinger . They couldnā€™t be more correct, and I love it when they own those stupid, racist, sexist, bigoted trump cultists.

I was a little nervous to join, because I was afraid of not being accepted by some, because I made my transition some years ago. Fear no more, because Rumpy dumpy is gone!!!!!

Iā€™m so excited to share stories and talk about a very colorful future for us all!!!!!
As a trans guy myself, welcome.

In the past few years, Rowling began to share her skepticism of transgender identity online. She seemed to have aligned herself with a camp of people who often call themselves ā€œgender-critical feministsā€; opponents tend to call them TERFs, or ā€œtrans-exclusionary radical feminists,ā€ though they are not necessarily very radical. Then, in June of 2020, she posted a 3,670-word essay titled ā€œJ.ā€‰K. Rowling Writes About Her Reasons for Speaking Out on Sex and Gender Issues.ā€ Here, she eliminated any lingering doubt: Yes, she did in fact believe the trans-rights movement was ā€œdoing demonstrable harm in seeking to erode ā€˜womanā€™ as a political and biological class and offering cover to predators like few before it.ā€

Outcry followed. Fans, including many trans and nonbinary fans, felt betrayed. Rowling, meanwhile, felt she was the victim of online harassment by a mob hostile to her free speech. By the fall, her attitude toward trans people had become perhaps the first subject on which both Judith Butler and Pete Davidson were asked to opine.

1608822588449.png

Do you ever have those days when the washing machine can't keep up?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1608822588769.png
    1608822588769.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 78

You say "woman", but do you still have a cock?

In the past few years, Rowling began to share her skepticism of transgender identity online. She seemed to have aligned herself with a camp of people who often call themselves ā€œgender-critical feministsā€; opponents tend to call them TERFs, or ā€œtrans-exclusionary radical feminists,ā€ though they are not necessarily very radical. Then, in June of 2020, she posted a 3,670-word essay titled ā€œJ.ā€‰K. Rowling Writes About Her Reasons for Speaking Out on Sex and Gender Issues.ā€ Here, she eliminated any lingering doubt: Yes, she did in fact believe the trans-rights movement was ā€œdoing demonstrable harm in seeking to erode ā€˜womanā€™ as a political and biological class and offering cover to predators like few before it.ā€

Outcry followed. Fans, including many trans and nonbinary fans, felt betrayed. Rowling, meanwhile, felt she was the victim of online harassment by a mob hostile to her free speech. By the fall, her attitude toward trans people had become perhaps the first subject on which both Judith Butler and Pete Davidson were asked to opine.

This is JK Rowling? Can I get her autograph?

I do and it works just fine. I am both man and woman in one. The perfect human being

I do and it works just fine. I am both man and woman in one. The perfect human being
I think "go fuck yoursef", under your circumstances, could be fun

As a trans guy myself, welcome.
MeeToo. TH400 and C6 Ford.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back