Hello from a beautiful trans woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I’ve been reading here for weeks and thought it’s about time to join.

I see a great community here. Well, at least half of it is. I really love the threads by Dr Love, Moonglow, and Rightwinger . They couldn’t be more correct, and I love it when they own those stupid, racist, sexist, bigoted trump cultists.

I was a little nervous to join, because I was afraid of not being accepted by some, because I made my transition some years ago. Fear no more, because Rumpy dumpy is gone!!!!!

I’m so excited to share stories and talk about a very colorful future for us all!!!!!
No one here's gonna judge you, ya' dumb faggot.
Hypocrite! You’ve been reported.

I can’t wait till there is a social credit score. Hateful People like you will never have a job or be able to rent/buy a house again
Don't try shaming us. It is you who called yourself "beautiful" in your OP so it's you who's the sexist.

I see a great community here. Well, at least half of it is. I really love the threads by Dr Love, Moonglow, and Rightwinger . They couldn’t be more correct, and I love it when they own those stupid, racist, sexist, bigoted trump cultists.

I was a little nervous to join, because I was afraid of not being accepted by some, because I made my transition some years ago. Fear no more, because Rumpy dumpy is gone!!!!!

I’m so excited to share stories and talk about a very colorful future for us all!!!!!
so you are nervous to join, but you call/etc ''trumpettes''' brainless???????!!!!!!!!!
HYPOCRITE/HATER

....so, Trans person PROVES--AGAIN--they are the HATERS/BIGOTS
you are a BIGOT
just look at post # 7----don't try to edit it --you loved someone calling Trump people brainless
I’m a very honest trans woman. What I should have said is, they have a very small brain

No one here's gonna judge you, ya' dumb faggot.
Hypocrite! You’ve been reported.

I can’t wait till there is a social credit score. Hateful People like you will never have a job or be able to rent/buy a house again

I'll steal a car and live in it you commie.

you are a BIGOT
just look at post # 7----don't try to edit it --you loved someone calling Trump people brainless
I’m a very honest trans woman. What I should have said is, they have a very small brain
so, you admit you are a hypocrite/etc---well, we knew in advance

you are a BIGOT
Blah blah blah blah blah

Welcome. I’m glad to see that you have identified, accepted, and embraced your sub-humanity. Best of luck to you.

BTW - NO Lives Matter.

you are a BIGOT
Blah blah blah blah blah
you shot yourself in the foot on your FIRST thread
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
dumbass

you are a BIGOT
Drop your drawers and sake a selfie. I'm a farmer and can clearly identify you since you apparently don't own a mirror or Dick-tionary :happy-1: :stir:

you are a BIGOT
Blah blah blah blah blah
...I discuss politely/civilly/etc with EVERYONE----until they do jackass shit--like you just did......

Are you getting ready to go back into the little girls room and flash your penis to the little girls

Welcome to the Jungle
a1621c7aa39257e3e787859ec8b6547d.jpg

Here is a clue.
Most people don't care about your deranged personal choices, until you feel compelled to announce it to the whole damn world.

Are you getting ready to go back into the little girls room and flash your penis to the little girls
What would be wrong with that? Some might be interested in having a penis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back