Hello, Aloha, Hola and Greetings!

It's the little things in life, isn't it?
Why are consev women always attractive, polite, classy

And the Libturd women here are...................

1633399165853.png

Thanks so much for saying that! The warm welcome on here sure makes me want to stay and engage with all of you. Civil discussions and exchanging of ideas are such a lost art, so glad this forum isn't full of trolls..............

I do my best, and I certainly hope you do stay to engage more.

Yes civil discussions are a lost art.

The mods deal with trolls fairly effectively.

Is there a difference between the two?
Well for me, being a conservative afforded me to never have a boss with a thumb up my ass like most poor suffering bastards. It afforded me never to own an alarm clock. It afforded me to do what I love so much and never worked a day in my life

Do you have a boss???...................Are you slaving your life away??

Well for me, being a conservative afforded me to never have a boss with a thumb up my ass like most poor suffering bastards. It afforded me never to own an alarm clock. It afforded me to do what I love so much and never worked a day in my life

Do you have a boss???...................Are you slaving your life away??
So, not having a boss means you are a conservative? So, by your definition, George Soros and Mike Bloomberg are conservatives, right?

So, not having a boss means you are a conservative? So, by your definition, George Soros and Mike Bloomberg are conservatives, right?
I'm just teasin ya bro. However conservatism paid off for me, so being a retard was good...lol

Forum List

Back