Hello, Aloha, Hola and Greetings!

Thanks for admitting you are a retard. Anyone who gets self-owned usually is. Thanks for playing.
I said if being a retard means you called every shot in your life, did what you loved, woke up and went to sleep when you wanted

Semi-retired at 50 and golfing like hell or whatever

So that is how I define a retard. Are you a retard?

I said if being a retard means you called every shot in your life, did what you loved, woke up and went to sleep when you wanted

Semi-retired at 50 and golfing like hell or whatever

So that is how I define a retard. Are you a retard?
You really must be a retard. You don't remember what you wrote? You defined a conservative and I called you upon it. You confirmed you were a retard. Get it now? Let me know if you are still confused.

Hey guys get a load of this Magnus faggot............................LOLOLOLOL

Anyone who has a statue of a thinker is dumber than fucking dog shit...lol
Awww... poor little snowflake. Thought itself so clever and came ready for battle!!! Now, reduced to tears!!! Next time, retard, pick your battles.

Now, fuck off.

Is there a difference between the two?
Yeah. Conservs aren't gay like you
Awww... poor little snowflake. Thought itself so clever and came ready for battle!!! Now, reduced to tears!!! Next time, retard, pick your battles.

Now, fuck off.
Faggot. I've dealt with your types for years. Mongrels without a penny thinking they know what everything is about

Google experts. Yer the dumb one working like a GD slave

I see you losers every day with a bosses thumb up your asses. Mindless cyborgs. Dumb fucking liberal dust breather

Now eat shit and fucking die you fag. Your avatar proves you are a fag. GD gender confused fruitcakes

Yeah. Conservs aren't gay like you

Faggot. I've dealt with your types for years. Mongrels without a penny thinking they know what everything is about

Google experts. Yer the dumb one working like a GD slave

I see you losers every day with a bosses thumb up your asses. Mindless cyborgs. Dumb fucking liberal dust breather

Now eat shit and fucking die you fag. Your avatar proves you are a fag. GD gender confused fruitcakes
Awww... are we still sulking? Awww... Next time, think before posting. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:

Welcome!

But I can tell you right now, I am far too lazy- I mean busy to write out all that name.

Forum List

Back