Hello all

Maxnovax

Gold Member
Jan 25, 2022
Hi all new here, former democrat now Republican, traveling internet security sales man. In my travels it’s crazy that not all Americans are represented on tv or news. It’s almost like blue towns are shocked that I have a American flag bumper sticker. Anyway glad to be here.

Hi all new here, former democrat now Republican, traveling internet security sales man. In my travels it’s crazy that not all Americans are represented on tv or news. It’s almost like blue towns are shocked that I have a American flag bumper sticker. Anyway glad to be here.

Welcome!

If you don't have hip waders, buy some.

Glad to have you! Buckle up!

So why did you switch parties?

Be prepared for factless arguments from Liberals.
To be fair, we have way more LibBots here than Democrats.

Welcome to USMB, Maxnovax. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome. Feel free to ridicule the stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats that post on here. The rest of us do. They deserve it.

Hi all new here, former democrat now Republican

:welcome: Maxnovax

1643317353597.png

What's wrong with spell check these days? You people that like to fight rep vs dem, can't spell for shit!

And I'm supposed to believe stuff you say, when you can't even say it correctly? You peeps are full of poops. You're like the worst IQ of anybody, and you think you should have a vote!

No, you shouldn't! People like you idiots, made the problems that we face. Friggin dim-witted Walmart-shopping idiots!

I'm going to correct that shit.

Forum List

Back