Hell Froze Over - Rachel Maddow Says Trump / Trump Rally Did NOT Cause 6 Jan Capitol Riot / Breach

Try reading the untruncated quote (seems to be beyond the abilities of the cultists here).

Are you talking about this one? From the link in the OP:

“Yes, there was a pro-Trump rally, at which the President spoke, and we can absolutely talk about all the things the President said there. But the idea that that rally is the thing that got out of hand and that somehow resulted in the breaching of the Capitol—that rally was very far from the capital, and the people who […] did the initial breach that allowed everybody else to come in, they never went to that rally.”

Try reading the untruncated quote (seems to be beyond the abilities of the cultists here).
She said the rally & those who attended, who Trump talked to, did not cause the breach into the Capitol.

You're just pissed Maddow doesn't buy the BS Pelosi 'Gat Trump 3.0' false narrative.

:p

The hearings have been making clear the insurrection was planned long before January 6.

I don't watch any of the 24 hour fake news channels, but I would bet that is the point Maddow was making.

The hearings have been making clear the insurrection was planned long before January 6.

I don't watch any of the 24 hour fake news channels, but I would bet that is the point Maddow was making.
I don't see how you make that connection but I will say, since you raised the subject, Lynn Cheney did admit on camera that the Capitol Police, the FBI, and others responsible for the security of the Capitol (like Pelosi?) knew before January 6th that the attack on the building was planned. And still they did nothing to prepare to stop it.

I don't see how you make that connection but I will say, since you raised the subject, Lynn Cheney did admit on camera that the Capitol Police, the FBI, and others responsible for the security of the Capitol (like Pelosi?) knew before January 6th that the attack on the building was planned. And still they did nothing to prepare to stop it.
The claim that Pelosi stopped the beefing up of security at the Capitol is a hoax invented by pedophile enabler Gym Jordan. The rube herd took it and ran with it.

The security of the Capitol is not Pelosi's responsibility. There is a three member board responsible and they made the choice not to beef up security.

Gym Jordan is a fucktard.

I honestly don't know why Trump and his lickspittles are completely incapable of being honest with the American people.

we see her quote

“ And the people who, as you say, did the initial breach that allowed everybody else to come in, they never even went to that rally. They took the opportunity of that rally happening to get themselves down a totally undefended Mall and get through those first barricades so that the mob could follow them when Trump told them to.”

“ And the people who, as you say, did the initial breach that allowed everybody else to come in, they never even went to that rally. They took the opportunity of that rally happening to get themselves down a totally undefended Mall and get through those first barricades so that the mob could follow them when Trump told them to.”

Complete conjecture which does not explicitly connect those who broke in with those who came for the rally.

Complete conjecture which does not explicitly connect those who broke in with those who came for the rally.
Your opinion. On the other hand, the arguement was over what she said, which was not what was claimed in the OP.

Link us up to Trump telling them to follow them.

Watch this.

1655258021418.png

we saw her quote. Amd why was the mall totally undedended? where was the DC police? the cap police?

This is going to draw a lot of ire to me from my right-wing friends here but it needs to be said. The very first guy who broke out a window and crawled into the Capitol should have gotten a bullet in the top of his head. That would have stopped the whole thing.

Forum List

Back