Heartbeat act fails in Nebraska

It's not a heartbeat at six weeks. It's a group of cells that sporaticaly pulse, and eventually will become part of a heart. The sound is not the sound of a heartbeat. It's electronically generated by the equipment being used.
Some people really need a refund on their anatomy class.

Some people really need a refund on their anatomy class.
https://live science.com>6550... Is a " fetal heartbeat " really a heartbeat at 6 weeks. Exert from the science article, At 6 weeks there is a cluster of cells that have electrical activity. Kearns said that the fetal heartbeat is misleading for a 6 week embryo. Since the " heartbeat " is technically electrical activity that can be detected on an ultrasound. My own opinion, just more propaganda from the anti-choice people. Like their other equally hateful and under-handed methods.

NWO shillbots and NPCs can't even tell you what a woman is
Well it doesn't take a genius to look up the time line for the time that the heart forms, when it starts pumping blood to the rest of the developing baby, when it divides itself into chambers, etc. I learned all that in biology class actually. Apparently that is no longer a required course in school?

https://live science.com>6550... Is a " fetal heartbeat " really a heartbeat at 6 weeks. Exert from the science article, At 6 weeks there is a cluster of cells that have electrical activity. Kearns said that the fetal heartbeat is misleading for a 6 week embryo. Since the " heartbeat " is technically electrical activity that can be detected on an ultrasound. My own opinion, just more propaganda from the anti-choice people. Like their other equally hateful and under-handed methods.
Is that really a Live Science article? They sometimes post some pretty speculative stuff but I've never seen them miss the mark that far.

Well it doesn't take a genius to look up the time line for the time that the heart forms, when it starts pumping blood to the rest of the developing baby, when it divides itself into chambers, etc. I learned all that in biology class actually. Apparently that is no longer a required course in school?
It isn't even a heart at 6 weeks, that's the whole problem with the anti- choice's propaganda.

Abortion is gonna sink the gop like the Titanic in '24.....Abortion....The gop's iceberg and the gift that keeps on giving for the dems.

I bet every statehouse in the land has gop members who paid for a abortion for a "mistake" they made along the line.

The gop better pull it's head out of it's ass.

Yep, the GOP needs to reverse course and start encouraging abortion for dems. They also need to repeal all laws that give special protections and privileges to pregn…..errr…women with lumps of cells….

Is that really a Live Science article? They sometimes post some pretty speculative stuff but I've never seen them miss the mark that far.

You should simply look up the developmental changes that are occurring at 6 weeks and see for yourself. The truth will set you free from the propaganda that you've heard. At 6 weeks the embryo's heart has no chambers, it resembles the " heart " of an earthworm, a simple pumping mechanism. Very insufficient mixing poorly oxygenated blood with oxygenated blood. Fluttery whooshes of blood, not anything like a human heartbeat. It won't be until the 17th. To 20th. Week when the heart is fully formed and has 4 chambers.Then the term " heartbeat " is correct. But the fetus still isn't a person.

Yep, the GOP needs to reverse course and start encouraging abortion for dems. They also need to repeal all laws that give special protections and privileges to pregn…..errr…women with lumps of cells….
No one encouraged abortions, it's about having that choice if it's necessary.

Objectively false, retard.
You don't get it, it does not matter, that is unless you want the dems beating you like a rented mule every fuckin' election or it's so close the gop never has the numbers to pass any real meaningful legislation like....I don't know....Border security....Or just last evening with the weak sauce debt ceiling so-called "win".

Oh but go the fuck ahead with your self-rightous/highroad selves, it's not like that road isn't paved with the bones of gop politicians that died on the alter of abortion already......Fuckin' morons.

I mean for fuck's sake.....Virginia had four house seat flips ripe for the taking in '22, we only flipped one....You know why, women came out in droves to punish the gop over RvW....And Virginia is, and remains, a safe abortion state!

You know nothing but how to lose.....Oh and what do the dems do? They keep on keeping on, they ain't stopping for shit while your ilk clutch your fuckin' pearls over abortion and bend over and take it up the ass.

Blah! :eusa_wall:

You don't get it, it does not matter, that is unless you want the dems beating you like a rented mule every fuckin' election or it's so close the gop never has the numbers to pass any real meaningful legislation like....I don't know....Border security....Or just last evening with the weak sauce debt ceiling so-called "win".

Oh but go the fuck ahead with your self-rightous/highroad selves, it's not like that road isn't paved with the bones of gop politicians that died on the alter of abortion already......Fuckin' morons.

I mean for fuck's sake.....Virginia had four house seat flips ripe for the taking in '22, we only flipped one....You know why, women came out in droves to punish the gop over RvW....And Virginia is, and remains, a safe abortion state!

You know nothing but how to lose.....Oh and what do the dems do? They keep on keeping on, they ain't stopping for shit while your ilk clutch your fuckin' pearls over abortion and bend over and take it up the ass.

Blah! :eusa_wall:
Today's so-called conservative republicans are already disingenuous; what you propose would only further prove that point. And in the end it serves no one any good.

Forum List

Back