Health Secretary caught shagging an "aide" whilst social distancing.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

One law for them and one for us. Parking my righteous indignation and this is a story that anybody can enjoy.

1624633893662.png

Caught on the office CCTV Mr Health swings into action for a spot of tonsil hockey with an "advisor". As the picture shows he is a lusty devil with a firm arse grabbing technique on display.

Boris will be shocked about one of his ministers caught cheating on his wife.

Last edited:

One law for them and one for us. Parking my righteous indignation and this is a story that anybody can enjoy.

View attachment 505398
Caught on the office CCTV Mr Health swings into action for a spot of tonsil hockey with an "advisor". As the picture shows he is a lusty devil with a firm arse grabbing technique on display.

Them damn cameras.

View attachment 505398

So?

We had a president do it, and he barely got a slap on the wrist.

View attachment 505398

Why do you hate heterosexuals Tammy?

View attachment 505398

He should be confined to his office during the big spanish plume next week as punishment.

View attachment 505398

So?

Given his role he has been exposed as a hypocrite as well as incompetent. He has been Mr Lockdown for 18 months whilst shagging an aide who he appointed.
The shock for everyone over here is that he has found a woman willing to take him on for a bit of sport.

Lets just enjoy the story for now.

View attachment 505398

So?

It’s just another diversion from the Wokes.

They’ve been after Hancock for months. Just like with Trump.

View attachment 505398

So?

His own boss stated that he was f ucking hopeless. Just like trump.

View attachment 505398

So?

Is that supposed to be some sort of reasoned argument?

View attachment 505398

So?

Nope, its jonsons opinion on his abilities. He is safe though. Jonson isnt going to ack anyone on moral or legal grounds, he wouldnt have a cabinet at all if he did that.

Do you have an opinion on this ? You usually dont .

View attachment 505398

So?

Nope, its jonsons opinion on his abilities. He is safe though. Jonson isnt going to ack anyone on moral or legal grounds, he wouldnt have a cabinet at all if he did that.

Do you have an opinion on this ? You usually dont .

You consider yourself to be a serious poster? I don’t.

Therefore, opinions would be lost on you.

View attachment 505398

What Law is that? You not allowed to shag a bloke who fancies you??

Greg

View attachment 505398

Greg
1624644017119.png

View attachment 505398

Greg
View attachment 505444
Really? The "Breakfast of Champions"???

So what LAW did he break??

Greg

View attachment 505398

Greg
View attachment 505444
Is that a Wrexham supporter in the picture??

Greg

View attachment 505398

So?

Reasoned argument...from Tommy??? lmao

Cedrick you jest???? (Shirly wouldn't register with Tommy)........

Greg

View attachment 505398

Hmmmm...sure beats a coffee break I suppose...........btw; a snog is NOT a shag. Come back when you have some steamy photos. And yes; what he is up to is WRONG. Sad fact though; marriages do fail.

Greg

Forum List

Back