Health Experts Suggest Canceling Traditional Thanksgiving Plans

Okay, show of hands, people. Is there a single person in this thread who has obediently avoided all of their relatives who don't live in the same house since the tyrannical oppression . . . oops, I mean lockdowns were initiated? Anyone? Bueller?
Only libbers would be that stupid.

Exactly. Mind you, I haven't see my mom or my daughter and her kids all that much this year, but that's more a function of them living in another city than me "social distancing" from them. I see the relatives who live in the same city as I do once a month to once a week (depending on the relatives), and have all year. My nephew actually did get Covid-19 from his work, and he and his family quarantined for a couple of weeks while he basically had a case of the flu, then went back to normal. No one else in my family ever came down sick at all.

Those dictators in lab coats can go fuck themselves with a barbed wire dildo.
We have had nearly 50 positive cases here.....person stays home until negative test, about a week, then back to work. No big deal.

Most people have utterly lost any sense of perspective on this subject, and as much as they like to shout, "Science!!" they actually stopped listening to what "the experts" and the science had to say months ago, and are still behaving as though it's March.
You cannot "hide" from a virus....vaccines help, but you still cannot hide. All you can do is apply common sense, build up your immune system and move on.

Part of any hoax is to make people fearful and suffer the loss of things they love to do. Asswipe liberals who have already alienated themselves from everyone have nothing to lose as they aren’t invited anywhere and they find joy in trying to make us live the same way

Last edited:

Forum List

Back