Dems try adding 9000+ Biden votes in Georgia recount...

It was caught. And amusingly, Trump's vote count DIDN'T change. :auiqs.jpg:
No way that error was ever going to be left in place. Canvassing would have easily discovered it. The system works.

It was caught. And amusingly, Trump's vote count DIDN'T change. :auiqs.jpg:
No way that error was ever going to be left in place. Canvassing would have easily discovered it. The system works.
are you saying we need to do a recount in every state to catch more of these abnormalities???

great idea,,

So the correct "Batch" was 1081 votes for Biden to 13 votes for Trump. Wow!!!! How did that happen? Where did the votes for this batch come from to be 99% for Biden and only 1% for Trump. Not even the Black vote is that one-sided.

The GOP even took back CA house seats....don't tell me the leader of that party lost....because that would be impossible...never happened before....ever......the house could be back in GOP control....but Trump lost???that's bullshit and all of you dems know it.....you are the extreme minority.....now and forever.....

are you saying we need to do a recount in every state to catch more of these abnormalities???
No, because we already have a system that catches these abnormalities called canvassing.
yeah its called a recount,,
Like I said before, it’s called canvassing and it’s a normal part of the process. Recounts are not necessary to pick up these types of errors because they’re picked up by canvassing.

No, because we already have a system that catches these abnormalities called canvassing.
yeah its called a recount,,
Like I said before, it’s called canvassing and it’s a normal part of the process. Recounts are not necessary to pick up these types of errors because they’re picked up by canvassing.
it this case its proven to be necessary,,,

This is adorable....

Rudy had a chance to present all of this evidence and he didn't.....wonder why
EnH2Z6sVEAEAd4I.jpg

Forum List

Back