Zone1 Heads up anyone in the Bay Area, rainbow Fentanyl is in circulation there.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The China/Cartel's latest murder weapon is in circulation now in Nancy Pelosi's back yard. I wonder if she will say anything about it? It's just a matter of time before young people and kids get poisoned by Fentanyl pills disguised as candy.

The China/Cartel's latest murder weapon is in circulation now in Nancy Pelosi's back yard. I wonder if she will say anything about it? It's just a matter of time before young people and kids get poisoned by Fentanyl pills disguised as candy.

How much ?

Choose to drugs, then die. It's really not my problem

I could agree with that sentiment, if we were taking about those old enough to know better, knowing what they are getting into, choosing to get into misusing dangerous drugs.

The point of this “rainbow fentanyl” seems to be to hook young children, who don't know what it is, and might not know better anyway.

It's very much in intent like the homosexual/transsexual grooming now being aimed at young children in schools—get them before they are old enough and wise enough to know better, to know that they're being lured into something very bad.

Last edited:
Rainbow death is going everywhere. Haven't seen it around here yet but I expect when I do we'll see the overdose rate go up. We have enough problems right now though. We have one kid that keeps visiting fire stations and trying to light himself on fire. He's going to succeed one of these days.

Nazi Porklosi won't even acknowledge it, as long as SHE gets her CUT of the profits.
Once her profits stop, THEN she will get on camera "warning" people of the dangers of such a drug.

You live in SanFran?
Nope, about an hour's drive from the border in Arizona. All those drugs get funneled right through here.

It is all over the west coast. OR, WA and ID too.

The point of this “rainbow fentanyl” seems to be to hook young children, who don't know what it is, and might not know better anyway.
Where do "young children," get the cash for this? Maybe if they have really rich parents, but even then, they would have to have some mental issues and not understand the value of a dollar to even want to. . .

And why would they? Isn't candy at the corner store cheaper? I can't remember when I was a kid, having any interest in purchasing over priced candy. I would never have purchased a single piece of candy that was like 15-20 bucks, compared to a whole pack of pez for a dollar. You can't be serious with this reasoning, yes?

I watched that video, you do know, "Berkley," is a college, and not an elementary school, right?

This "rainbow," angle, seems like media fear mongering. While I agree that fentanyl scourge is a real problem, I don't think the color has anything to do with the problem, it is more than likely, just an identification scheme for the cartels.

This is like the old days, when they tried to convince gullible folks that differently colored, and intricate pictured LSD tabs was meant to lure in young children, which, of course, was bullshit and propaganda. This is to get eyeballs and media ratings, IMO.

Everyone knew, that the acid still cost a bit of change, and knew no little kid was going to shell out some money for a little pretty piece of paper when they could buy a toy.

This "rainbow," angle, seems like media fear mongering. While I agree that fentanyl scourge is a real problem, I don't think the color has anything to do with the problem, it is more than likely, just an identification scheme for the cartels.

This is like the old days, when they tried to convince gullible folks that differently colored, and intricate pictured LSD tabs was meant to lure in young children, which, of course, was bullshit and propaganda. This is to get eyeballs and media ratings, IMO.

Everyone knew, that the acid still cost a bit of change, and knew no little kid was going to shell out some money for a little pretty piece of paper when they could buy a toy.
snoopy acid... what a cool night

Where do "young children," get the cash for this? Maybe if they have really rich parents, but even then, they would have to have some mental issues and not understand the value of a dollar to even want to. . .

And why would they? Isn't candy at the corner store cheaper? I can't remember when I was a kid, having any interest in purchasing over priced candy. I would never have purchased a single piece of candy that was like 15-20 bucks, compared to a whole pack of pez for a dollar. You can't be serious with this reasoning, yes?

I watched that video, you do know, "Berkley," is a college, and not an elementary school, right?
College students often have young children and when they leave this "candy" laying around, bad things can happen.

Oh, so go ahead and legalize it, eh?
I never wrote that.

iu

I wrote, that this might be a story that is using the color of some seized fentanyl to over-hype a danger that does not exist to elementary school kids, to increase viewer ratings to local news media. This is done, to increase media views, and sell ads. Nothing more.

This is a very real problem which local police resources and local politicians need to be targeted to solve. We should not distract folks with nonsense, IMO. News reports like this, IMO, could confound the issue with useless data, which has proved nothing of importance, and make problems worse, while not adding anything substantial to solve them.

Listen, I'll drop it, if you find a story of someone under ten that has died from one of these candy colored pills, we good? :dunno:

that this might be a story that is using the color of some seized fentanyl to over-hype a danger that does not exist to elementary school kids,
It is a danger and A LOT of rainbow fentanyl has been seized in WA and ID (Spokane and Coeur d'Alene specifically). Because you cannot find a case of a child dying from it does not mean the danger does not exist. I am glad that you slayed that strawman because that is exactly what you posted.

Forum List

Back