Zone1 Clean Start

Just stop. It's becoming a method for partisan mods to control content. What a stupid concept
Perhaps those who are starting threads should consider the clean start policy we have in place.
And if you think I only close threads on the right, you are mistaken.
Follow the rules and guidelines.

1663616053930.png

Follow the rules and guidelines.

Where is the rule and guideline on SPELLING? I had a thread closed for "Clean Start" because I misspelled someone's name. Meantime, I see Trump's name routinely mangled.

Where is the rule and guideline of clean start threads having factually based and grounded claims supported in evidence by the OP, and not just because they dug up another trashy far left crackpot site somewhere spewing out more hate and crank garbage?

It's nitpicking bullshit and it's getting worse.
You know what was tiring before we implemented the the new policy?
It was posters that were flaming and trolling in the OP. Setting up a food fight
on the first page that the moderators had to go in and take the time to clean it up, or close it, or move it.
Now....I'm not getting paid for what I do here, and I like to post on this board
also. Why should I end up taking 10min-half hour cleaning up a mess that should have been either
closed or placed down stairs?
Nitpicking? I disagree with you in a big way. Start the thread clean, or place it downstairs.
I closed the thread to make the point, I'm not going to reward the poster by taking the time
and place it where it should have been in the beginning.

Where is the rule and guideline on SPELLING? I had a thread closed for "Clean Start" because I misspelled someone's name. Meantime, I see Trump's name routinely mangled.

Where is the rule and guideline of clean start threads having factually based and grounded claims supported in evidence by the OP, and not just because they dug up another trashy far left crackpot site somewhere spewing out more hate and crank garbage?

Exactly

You know what was tiring before we implemented the the new policy?
It was posters that were flaming and trolling in the OP. Setting up a food fight
on the first page that the moderators had to go in and take the time to clean it up, or close it, or move it.
Now....I'm not getting paid for what I do here, and I like to post on this board
also. Why should I end up taking 10min-half hour cleaning up a mess that should have been either
closed or placed down stairs?
Nitpicking? I disagree with you in a big way. Start the thread clean, or place it downstairs.
I closed the thread to make the point, I'm not going to reward the poster by taking the time
and place it where it should have been in the beginning.

I don't care if you disagree. It's stupid and has become a tool. I've seen threads closed for no logical reason. Damn

Toobfreak, I don't read all the threads or all the posts. Not sure what happened with yours.

Forum List

Back