Headline: "Donald Trump's Israel Intel Leak Under Scrutiny After Hamas Attack"

We're talking about unsubstiantiated 2nd hand hearsay allegations fabricated from whole cloth. :rolleyes-41:

(Because Orange Man Bad)

82a7wb.jpg

cause donny would never ever EVER sell out whatever it takes to keep him cash ready & get accolades from those he wants to become.

are you saying donny's invite to the oval office - aren't rooooskie spies, marion? why would he do that? how COULD he do that? in the oval office - with no other americans?

We're talking about unsubstiantiated 2nd hand hearsay allegations fabricated from whole cloth. :rolleyes-41:

(Because Orange Man Bad)

82a7wb.jpg

The chummy White House visit—photos of the president yukking it up with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak were released by the Russian Foreign Ministry since no U.S. press was allowed to cover the visit—had been one of Putin’s asks in his recent phone call with Trump, and indeed the White House acknowledged this to me later Wednesday. “He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman said of Trump’s Lavrov meeting. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”
Russia’s Oval Office Victory Dance

The chummy White House visit—photos of the president yukking it up with Lavrov and Russian Ambassador to the United States Sergey Kislyak were released by the Russian Foreign Ministry since no U.S. press was allowed to cover the visit—had been one of Putin’s asks in his recent phone call with Trump, and indeed the White House acknowledged this to me later Wednesday. “He chose to receive him because Putin asked him to,” a White House spokesman said of Trump’s Lavrov meeting. “Putin did specifically ask on the call when they last talked.”
Russia’s Oval Office Victory Dance
OMG! The president had meetings with foreign diplomats!!!!! :aargh:

Stop the f'kn presses!!! :102:

Idiots.

Sure, because the orange slob, in breaking with tradition, had all the notes destroyed. I wonder why the orange slob would want to do such a thing?
I wonder why you are so obsessed with this guy that you believe every concocted slander about him.

Why would something like this not have surfaced in 2021-22? Hmm?

9bc662b38ef9b42e1ef496921fe1b7db.jpeg

I wonder why you are so obsessed with this guy that you believe every concocted slander about him.
Not every. This weak non sequitur won't help you. Especially since I specifically said why I believe this specific claim.

You know... since you asked me why. Why did you ask, if you were just going to make something up to whine about anyway?

Anyhoo.. your turn. Why do you think the orange slob had the notes destroyed?

Let's see you tap dance.

The Duke loves to whine, as does all of MAGA.

The Orange Man's candidacy can't get traction beyond MAGA, and they cannot carry him to victory: far from it.

You rush to defend the worst President in our history. He is worse than Buchanan or Grant put together.

Not every. This weak non sequitur won't help you. Especially since I specifically said why I believe this specific claim.

You know... since you asked me why. Why did you ask, if you were just going to make something up to whine about anyway?

Anyhoo.. your turn. Why do you think the orange slob had the notes destroyed?

Let's see you tap dance.
You tards are so quick to jump onto this that it never crosses your smooth brains that things in the intelligence

community can change drastically in 6 years.

"In May 2017" "anonymous sources say"

You dorks are pretty damn gullible.

OMG! The president had meetings with foreign diplomats!!!!! :aargh:

not diplomats.

spies. & russians have never been inside the oval office. until trump.

Stop the f'kn presses!!! :102:

the american press was stopped from being inside the oval office while donny spoke with the russians.

but the russian press was there.

you not seeing a problem with that is beyond idiotic, marion.

Forum List

Back