Head terrorist happy about Democrat takeover

My take?

WE have embolden the terrorist by allowing them to influence our way of life.

Our government, if allowed to work on our behalf, could of taken care of our domestic concerns with terrorist, AND dealt with terrorist in Iraq just fine.

I'm terribly saddened to see, that so many of our citizens have let themselves be caught up in this paranoia.

The fanatical left in this country, coupled with the those around the world have allowed the terrorist to gain power, that they otherwise wouldn't have.

With the MSM, and even FOX, picking up EVERY GD story about terror, and playing it again, and again, they have watered, and fertilized this tiny little bug, into a huge monster.

Cut the head off of this monster, the news, and believe me, it goes away. Not only that, but the news media is THEIR intelligent network, with out the news media, they have no idea whats going on.

There are times, that I believe, the news media is actually feeding this monster, and without terror, would lose national, and international influence.

The really frightening thing? Unless our government is allowed to do its job, its only going to get worst.

Start e-mailing ladies, and gentlemen, let our representatives know how YOU feel, give those cowards a little backbone.

Right now, their so afraid of the media, they don't know weather to shit, or go blind. If it stays this way, WE ARE DOOMED!

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programing.:alco:

:lame2:

Its a "no shit" that they want us gone, but then so do something like 60% of Americans. And lets be honest here, Iraq has about a year left to make some significant progress or its all over regardless of party lines. Even then that might not prevent it.

Ask yourself this, with the steady decline in public support for the war do you see any canidate getting elected president in '08 who supports continuing the war in Iraq?

Rosie O’Donnell: "Faith or fear, that's your choice. You can walk through life believing in the goodness of the world, or walk through life afraid of anyone who thinks different than you and trying to convert them to your way of thinking. And I think that this country–"

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: "Well, I'm a person of faith, so I, but I also believe–"

O’Donnell: "Well, then, get away from the fear. Don't fear the terrorists. They’re mothers and fathers."

Rosie O'Donnell is an idiot pollyanna. :lame2:

:lame2:

Its a "no shit" that they want us gone, but then so do something like 60% of Americans. And lets be honest here, Iraq has about a year left to make some significant progress or its all over regardless of party lines. Even then that might not prevent it.

Ask yourself this, with the steady decline in public support for the war do you see any canidate getting elected president in '08 who supports continuing the war in Iraq?

I don't agree with your pulling an arbitrary timeline out of you hat.

I also disagree with your "60% of Americans" statement. Pure speculation on your part, or parroting the MSM; whichever you prefer.

I'm not even sure what you consider significant progress. What keeps getting lost or swept under the rug or more likely just flat-out ignored by the MSM is the military people IN Iraq think they're making progress. WHEN is anyone going to listen to THEM? I mean, they're only there.

Forum List

Back