New al-Qaida tape says 12,000 activated

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Qaida in Iraq claimed in a new audio tape Friday to be winning the war faster than expected in Iraq, saying it had mobilized 12,000 fighters.

The group also said it welcomed the Republican electoral defeat that led to the departure of Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld.

Abu Ayyub al-Masri, also known as Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, also urged the U.S. to stay in Iraq so his group would have more opportunities to kill American troops.

"The al-Qaida army has 12,000 fighters in Iraq, and they have vowed to die for God's sake," a man introduced as al-Muhajir said in an audio tape made available on militant Web sites.

Al-Muhajir became the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq after Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed in a U.S. airstrike in June.

The tape could not be independently verified.

The speaker praised the outcome of Tuesday's elections in which Democrats swept to power in the House and the Senate, in large part due to U.S. voter dissatisfaction over the handling of the war in Iraq.

"The American people have put their feet on the right path by ... realizing their president's betrayal in supporting Israel," the terror leader said. "So they voted for something reasonable in the last elections."

He urged Bush not to withdraw U.S. forces so al-Qaida could have more opportunities to fight U.S. soldiers. "We haven't had enough of your blood yet," he told the U.S.

The speaker also referred to Rumsfeld's resignation and called on "the lame duck (Bush) not to hurry up in escaping the same way the defense minister did."

"They are getting ready to leave, because they are no longer capable of staying," the al-Qaida leader said, referring to U.S. forces.

"Remain steadfast in the battlefield, you coward," he said, addressing Bush

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061110/ap_on_re_mi_ea/egypt_al_qaida

"The al-Qaida army has 12,000 fighters in Iraq, and they have vowed to die for God's sake,"

i vote when hold them to thier vow

Here's hoping we initiate "Operation Katrina"....We mobilize civilians - say "you have 48 hrs to evacuate before we MOAB places we even THINK the terrorists are hiding.

Massive Ordnance Air Blast Bomb

moab_l.jpg

moab-test-030311-02.jpg

moab-test-030311-06.jpg

moab-test-030311-12.jpg

Gotta love the Air Force

Now I'm so confused that I don't no what to think. Does al qaeda want the US to stay and fight or do they think the US should listen to the people who voted for democrats and just give up and go home? Those Al-Qaeda leaders (even all the dead ones) are so tricky with thier speeches that were taped in caves.

Now I'm so confused that I don't no what to think. Does al qaeda want the US to stay and fight or do they think the US should listen to the people who voted for democrats and just give up and go home? Those Al-Qaeda leaders (even all the dead ones) are so tricky with thier speeches that were taped in caves.

Awww, shit man, that is too cool, I'm still rolling on the floor, and blowing beer out of my nose..........................:thup:

I was just looking at this thread. And just out of curiousity, since when do we pay attention to Al Queda propaganda?

Before y'all start screaming about dropping that mega-tonnage... (not to mention the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraquis who might happen to be in the way) might wanna give that a little thought. :alco:

I was just looking at this thread. And just out of curiousity, since when do we pay attention to Al Queda propaganda?

Before y'all start screaming about dropping that mega-tonnage... (not to mention the hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraquis who might happen to be in the way) might wanna give that a little thought. :alco:

How about they mean what they say? I know, it's hard to believe. :rolleyes:

The Iraqis are all killing each other (civilians included) as we speak. It we be sort of a waste of a bomb. Bakers' bunch is gonna fix it all anyway. No worries.

Forum List

Back