"He was delighted"

Please link the story that describes the extinguisher-assault. Many "news" sources are unreliable.

For the record I was not horrified,

I was horrified that Officer Dorn was shot during a looting spree and his killer filmed him dying. Because it was fun. But breaking a window to throw papers on the floor. No. Not horrifying.

Actually, setting fire to the Federal building in Portland and barricading federal officers inside was also horrifying.
A police officer was killed by the rioters who broke into the capital building. They pounded his head with a fire extinguisher and killed him. Are you horrified at that?
The poor man had a stroke. That is very sad.
a stroke from a blood clot formed from the fire extinguisher thrown at his head by Trumpers
What about the woman executed by the cop, after the cops allowed her in? Do we still not know the name of the killer cop?
What are you gonna do when you find out his name? Join those followers Trump has RADICALIZED so they can capture him, beat him, and hang him from a noose?
Silly. He needs to be prosecuted for murder, but he won’t. That should bother you, but it doesn’t. You’re very happy she was murdered...see? I can jump to conclusions just like you.

For the record I was not horrified,

I was horrified that Officer Dorn was shot during a looting spree and his killer filmed him dying. Because it was fun. But breaking a window to throw papers on the floor. No. Not horrifying.

Actually, setting fire to the Federal building in Portland and barricading federal officers inside was also horrifying.
A police officer was killed by the rioters who broke into the capital building. They pounded his head with a fire extinguisher and killed him. Are you horrified at that?
The poor man had a stroke. That is very sad.
a stroke from a blood clot formed from the fire extinguisher thrown at his head by Trumpers
That is what I heard.
Please post the autopsy report.
It was reported he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher. I do not have access to the autopsy. Let me know when you know different. I am in TN not Washington. Here are screen shots of what is being reported. Got to think is would be rather unusual of a young officer to have a stroke with no previous occurrence or indication.
View attachment 440482
View attachment 440483
You realize all of those headlines come from one source...The AP.
Did not check to tell the truth, just glanced at lower new org name putting it out. Why? Do you have other information that you trust, explaining the nature of the death of Office Sicknick? I just sas another from CBS News and they are saying they are quoting the police department. Have heard he suffered a stroke, which is not unusual with a brain injury. Are you saying it was just a natural stroke in a 42 year old in apparent good health. Post it. I'll read it, even if from a right wing conspiracy site.
I'm stating the sad fact that all the media outlets rely on one source.
I hate RW sites as much as I hate LW sites.
I understand what you are saying and it does irritate to pull up another outlet, only to find they are quoting an exact article from a source I have already read.
I would be pleased if they didn't massage the headlines.

Forum List

Back