"He was delighted"

The more I watch all of these videos and see what Trump' S radicalization of his flock did while inside the Capitol and Trump' s actions while it was occurring....

He should be arrested, and charged with inciting a riot, in the least....

Any other person on Earth that did, what he did....would be in handcuffs.

BE TRUTHFUL.....

stop putting icing on what he has done.

For the record I was not horrified,

I was horrified that Officer Dorn was shot during a looting spree and his killer filmed him dying. Because it was fun. But breaking a window to throw papers on the floor. No. Not horrifying.

Actually, setting fire to the Federal building in Portland and barricading federal officers inside was also horrifying.
At long last where is your sense of shame?

How could the lootingof the Capitol change the results of the election? Why is it so difficult to accept the result?

If simply making allegations of fraud is enough to make the results of an election into what you want, why vote? Why call ourselves a democracy? You have to prove allegations, not just make them.

It was a shameful day that accomplished nothing but further disdain for your anti-American politics.

They behaved as terrorists, not patriots.

The more I watch all of these videos and see what Trump' S radicalization of his flock did while inside the Capitol and Trump' s actions while it was occurring....

BE TRUTHFUL.....

Pedo joe should be arrested along with the libs who encouraged the riots and violence all last year.

25 were killed in the riots last year that the left encouraged and condoned. Now the tears start to fall. Dont think so. Hypocrisy for all to see.
Moral relativism is a poor defense.

Trump incited this crowd. Who incited the riots of the summer? Marches, certainly. But riots? Never.

Sorry, but those tears are falling on deaf ears. The left and many members in congress condoned the violence in these liberal cities for over a year. These hypocrites are worthless.

I was horrified that Officer Dorn was shot during a looting spree and his killer filmed him dying. Because it was fun. But breaking a window to throw papers on the floor. No. Not horrifying.

Actually, setting fire to the Federal building in Portland and barricading federal officers inside was also horrifying.
A police officer was killed by the rioters who broke into the capital building. They pounded his head with a fire extinguisher and killed him. Are you horrified at that?
The poor man had a stroke. That is very sad.
a stroke from a blood clot formed from the fire extinguisher thrown at his head by Trumpers
What about the woman executed by the cop, after the cops allowed her in? Do we still not know the name of the killer cop?
We know she is still dead, as a result of her misadventure, after being put in motion to march to the capital by donald trump. It is sad.

A police officer was killed by the rioters who broke into the capital building. They pounded his head with a fire extinguisher and killed him. Are you horrified at that?
/----/ Yes, and for the others that were killed that day.

/----/ Yes, and for the others that were killed that day.
5 people died that day. Only one was killed. She was killed because white women are prey.

BE TRUTHFUL.....

This is where I am too.

As terrible as this looked when it was happening, it looks even worse afterward as new details emerge.

This particular detail really bothered me. “He was delighted”. It shows how truly mentally unfit he is.

I don’t even know where to begin. A decent man can’t look at the events that unfolded and feel excited and delighted about it.

Is he evil? Is he stupid? Does he just not grasp the seriousness? I don’t know. Either way, this man is dangerous.

For those of you who were horrified by the incident that occurred a few days ago, please listen to the description of Trump's reaction as it was happening.

The interview is by Ben Sasse, a Republican Senator.

How would Sasser know? Are you saying he hangs out with Trump?

How would Sasser know? Are you saying he hangs out with Trump?

That’s explained in the interview.

Mind you, this is coming from a Republican Senator on a conservative show.

Let’s just fast forward to the part where you don’t care. The only things you will accept are what Trump tells you. Everyone else is a liar. Because cult. I get it.

a stroke from a blood clot formed from the fire extinguisher thrown at his head by Trumpers
That is what I heard.
Please post the autopsy report.
It was reported he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher. I do not have access to the autopsy. Let me know when you know different. I am in TN not Washington. Here are screen shots of what is being reported. Got to think is would be rather unusual of a young officer to have a stroke with no previous occurrence or indication.
View attachment 440482
View attachment 440483
You realize all of those headlines come from one source...The AP.

BE TRUTHFUL.....

I was ready to do this during GW's 2ns term...and so were you.

At long last where is your sense of shame?

How could the lootingof the Capitol change the results of the election? Why is it so difficult to accept the result?

If simply making allegations of fraud is enough to make the results of an election into what you want, why vote? Why call ourselves a democracy? You have to prove allegations, not just make them.

It was a shameful day that accomplished nothing but further disdain for your anti-American politics.

They behaved as terrorists, not patriots.
There was no looting of the capitol. The entire program of you communists is why vote. The elections are rigged. Now we know. We were never a democracy. We were a republic and we aren't that any more. Thanks to creatures like yourself We are a communist satellite of China.

That is what I heard.
It was reported he was struck in the head with a fire extinguisher. I do not have access to the autopsy. Let me know when you know different. I am in TN not Washington. Here are screen shots of what is being reported. Got to think is would be rather unusual of a young officer to have a stroke with no previous occurrence or indication.
View attachment 440482
View attachment 440483
Did not check to tell the truth, just glanced at lower new org name putting it out. Why? Do you have other information that you trust, explaining the nature of the death of Office Sicknick? I just sas another from CBS News and they are saying they are quoting the police department. Have heard he suffered a stroke, which is not unusual with a brain injury. Are you saying it was just a natural stroke in a 42 year old in apparent good health. Post it. I'll read it, even if from a right wing conspiracy site.

That is what I heard.
View attachment 440482
View attachment 440483
Did not check to tell the truth, just glanced at lower new org name putting it out. Why? Do you have other information that you trust, explaining the nature of the death of Office Sicknick? I just sas another from CBS News and they are saying they are quoting the police department. Have heard he suffered a stroke, which is not unusual with a brain injury. Are you saying it was just a natural stroke in a 42 year old in apparent good health. Post it. I'll read it, even if from a right wing conspiracy site.
The unfortunate Officer Sicknick had a stroke. It hasn't been confirmed that he was hit at all.

Looks like communists are lying again.

That is what I heard.
View attachment 440482
View attachment 440483
The unfortunate Officer Sicknick had a stroke. It hasn't been confirmed that he was hit at all.

Looks like communists are lying again.
A newsweek article posted 27 minutes ago in relation to the death of Officer Liebengood, still says Officer Sicknick died of injuries suffered in the Wednesday attack on the capital. You got anything other than Gateway Pundit? I wasn't there, but it seems to be the predominant account.

Liebengood was the son of Howard S. Liebengood, a veteran, former Senate sergeant-at-arms, political lobbyist and chief of staff to two senators before his death in 2005. He was one of the officers involved in the response to last Wednesday's riots on Capitol Hill, when thousands of President Donald Trump's supporters stormed the federal complex during a violent siege. Another Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, passed away on Thursday as a result of injuries sustained amid the attack.

Forum List

Back