He Laughed Right In Your Face

4. Not a single Democrat piped up to support the insane executive orders above......

And....

...to be fair, Biden didn’t know he signed these….

"In the clip, posted on YouTube, the 46th President of the United States can be heard saying "I don't know what I'm signing" on camera. Vice President Kamala Harris then appears to urge Biden to sign the unknown executive order anyway before he proceeds to put pen to paper. Watch the video below:

(Sounds very much like every Democrat voter who didn't know what he was being told to support.)

View attachment 560685

5. Who told him what to sign?

'If I could make an arrangement where I had a stand-in, a frontman or frontwoman, and they had an earpiece in and I was just in my basement in my sweats looking through the stuff, then I could sort of deliver the lines but somebody else was doing all the talking and ceremony, then I'd be fine with that because I found the work fascinating,' Obama said.”
Obama jokes that there's 'so much he could have not done' in office

You voted for a puppet…..but, if you voted Democrat…..you pretty much are one, too.

Do you have any idea how many times a day a POTUS sign documents, you idiot? He knew what he was signing once he looked at the header, asshat.

Do you have any idea how many times a day a POTUS sign documents, you idiot? He knew what he was signing once he looked at the header, asshat.

Learn how to address your betters. You're giving away how poorly you were brought up.

Learn how to address your betters. You're giving away how poorly you were brought up.
My better? Your mindless screeds prove every day that you're an idiot. But I'm sure that you're reassured pounding the keyboard believing your own nonsense.

"slammed the brakes on America’s economic recovery"

DOW just hit a record high. Do you live in a fantasy world?

Commies lick each other's asses. That is why The KGB always went after you Estrogen Charged Hairy Man Ass Sniffers because you don't have any ethics.

My better? Your mindless screeds prove every day that you're an idiot. But I'm sure that you're reassured pounding the keyboard believing your own nonsense.

All of my posts are linked, sourced and documented.

You never noticed that?

Saying you were dumb would be tantamount to saying WWII was a skirmish.

9. “The problem is that Progressives don’t treat people as individuals. They see people only as a skin color, a gender, or a sexual orientation. Bari Weiss, an opinion editor at the New York Times until July 2020, when she resigned after being bullied by woke activist colleagues, explains woke Progressivism this way:

In this ideology, you are guilty for the sins of your father. In other words: you are not you. You are only a mere avatar of your race or your religion. And racism is no longer about discrimination based on the color of someone’s skin. Racism is any system that allows for disparate outcomes between racial groups. That is why the cities of seattle and san francisco have recast algebra as racist. or why a smithsonian institution this summer declared that hard work, individualism and the nuclear family are “white” characteristics.

This is not an American ideology. The Constitution was a distillation of the views of Madison, Jefferson and Franklin.
Progressivism is from the views of Rousseau, Hegel and Marx.

Take notice of where the current Democrats take their views.
Their views are not American views.

Not PRe COVID, it was the dems that shut down the economy over the flu. I had it and whooped that ass.......it's just new, after a few years it will be more of a joke than the flu. And you guys want to give up all your freedom for this rediculous joke of a disease.
How bout them raiders, love your WRs, they can really drive well.....
:auiqs.jpg:

to be fair, Biden didn’t know he signed these….

"In the clip, posted on YouTube, the 46th President of the United States can be heard saying "I don't know what I'm signing" on camera. Vice President Kamala Harris then appears to urge Biden to sign the unknown executive order anyway before he proceeds to put pen to paper.
I actually saw that and was stunned! And I've mentioned that several times.
Funny how the left ignores this as if it never happened.
Odd how the Biden administration stopped making these ceremonies public.

It sort of like they didn't want to perpetuate and publicize the fact that Joe Biden is absolutely a ceremonial figurehead and therefore his whole presidency is a sham and an utter fraud.

I actually saw that and was stunned! And I've mentioned that several times.
Funny how the left ignores this as if it never happened.
Odd how the Biden administration stopped making these ceremonies public.

It sort of like they didn't want to perpetuate and publicize the fact that Joe Biden is absolutely a ceremonial figurehead and therefore his whole presidency is a sham and an utter fraud.

It is SO important to remind all that Biden isn't the problem......the Democrat Party, is.

Forum List

Back