He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.
Your eyes, they gotta be brown. POTUS is the ULTIMATE decision maker on issues of classification. It doesn't take a genius to know where this is headed and I laid it all out yesterday AND why it's pathetic and will not pass Constitutional muster. But, go right ahead. For treason a person has to actively raise an armed force and participate in fighting against the nation. The other option is to give active aid and comfort to the enemy. This one also is easily disproved because the interpretation is clear that simple expression of ideology , even if that mindset supported an enemy, still wouldn't be enough. The treason is in the actual aiding of a foreign entity at war with us inside America. Play your semantic games all you like, once again, you fools got nothin'

They released the documents on ABC live now. Yes, several classified and some sensitive compartmented information special access programs. I think they have him now.
Uh huh. I have no doubt they've made their choice to prosecute and drag it out to harm him and the Republicans but it will only boost his popularity. How do I know? Because that's what has happened EVERY TIME you've gone after him. So, enjoy the circus for the next 88 days. After that, your power is gone and the subpoenas will be flying in the OTHER direction.

I have no doubt they've made their choice to prosecute and drag it out to harm him and the Republicans but it will only boost his popularity.
That's a childish, laughable fantasy that you have adopted to rig the game for yourself, as a coping mechanism.

Due to what ever infliction you suffer from, You will NEVER find fault in anything trump says or does.
Not true at all; it just pains you to absorb when, in your eyes, a supposed TrumpBot is unhappy about a broken promise or wishes that Trump would only allow policy to come out of his mouth and drop the drama.

G. G,

What I know is what I've been saying since 2016: Trump needed to fire EVERY FEDERAL EMPLOYEE HIRED OR PROMOTED BY DUBYA, OBAMA OR CLINTON
Yes, that's what a criminal needs to do. We know.

Funny how it's the Trump-chosen FBI director in the middle of this. Nothing but the best people, ya know.

Forum List

Back