He Had Nuke Docs At His Beach House

It is amazing how the folks who chanted lock her up suddenly change their tune when it is one of their own isn’t? :rolleyes:

No, the difference is we know of Hillary's myriad crimes, so far not one is proven against Trump other than vacuous claims.

The very notion that Trump had "nuclear secrets" casually stored in his basement the past two years unnoticed by all begs far more questions about our government than they do Trump.

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

This is death penalty level treason.
"May have had". Innocent until proven guilty. People like you are the problem in this country.

It is amazing how the folks who chanted lock her up suddenly change their tune when it is one of their own isn’t? :rolleyes:
It is amazing how the folks who chanted lock her up
Hillary has been getting a pass for over 30 years, and if you were honest, you'd admit it.

Trump made the mistake of getting between her and her throne

change their tune when it is one of their own isn’t?

one of my own?

you know better than that.

I think everybody knows that Crooked Hillary had all her work controlled by her own computers because she was hiding her influence selling.

Crooked Hillary and Slick Willy got filthy rich selling government influence and then laundering the payoff through their fake foundation and the FBI let them get away with it.

The same FBI that raided Trump's home.

The Rats are above the Law,

No Laws apply to these crooks.

Fishing.... can you imagine the catch if they did this type of raid to Obama and Clinton and Biden....
Can you imagine any of them taking boxes of classified docs home with them? Can you even imagine the uproar if they did AND they had some weird, secretive relationship with Putin like Trump does?

Goddamn, you freaks would be seriously losing your shit.

Hillary has been getting a pass for over 30 years, and if you were honest, you'd admit it.

Trump made the mistake of getting between her and her throne

Like hell, she has been the most investigated politician in recent memory. Over and over…the Republican Energizer Bunny… :rolleyes:

Benghazi Benghazi benghazi!
Email server!

Yet here we are…Trump acolytes once again giving the emperor a free pass.

one of my own?

you know better than that.
Do I? You blast Clinton but excuse Trump. What conclusions should I draw? Trump consistently goes beyond the pale and is consistently excused.

Can you imagine any of them taking boxes of classified docs home with them? Can you even imagine the uproar if they did AND they had some weird, secretive relationship with Putin like Trump does?

Goddamn, you freaks would be seriously losing your shit.
Frankly we ought to be concerned about….but we aren’t…because..Trump.

Speaking with hosts Brianna Keilar and John Berman, Phil Mudd, who served as an analyst on the CIA’s Counterterrorist Center, said that the former president may have had documents "in his beach house" that he -- in his former capacity -- would have been barred from reviewing.

This is death penalty level treason.
NO facts... Inuendo and speculation.... lol

Like hell, she has been the most investigated politician in recent memory. Over and over…the Republican Energizer Bunny… :rolleyes:

Benghazi Benghazi benghazi!
Email server!

Yet here we are…Trump acolytes once again giving the emperor a free pass.

Do I? You blast Clinton but excuse Trump. What conclusions should I draw? Trump consistently goes beyond the pale and is consistently excused.
Virtually all brought about by her thinking her poop can't
possibly stink.A snarky feeling of superiority no matter what.
Lying or cheating or making up ways to discredit others.
A virtual black widow.With not an apparent but a visibly
true to form lack of any conscience.A Sociopath.They never
admit their faults or even try to.
Plus she's highly vindictive.

Democrats need to be purged from the country. They are a poison to the national body.

Uncle Vlad, if you are listening, please take us out before Democrats destroy the world.

How did you EVER get so stupid Carl?
Wow, what an A+ expository essay in rebuttal to skews 13, the author of this thread. Amazing amount of evidence with facts so probative it's beyond belief.

SARCASM ALERT

Yeah, it's way beyond belief!

They should have had a video camera and recorded the opening of these boxes and its contents on a table at Maralago. No deep search through each document, but just a quick recorded reference of each box to illustrate precisely what they took.

This is of the highest magnitude of seriousness, but, it has to be completely credible since faith in the apparatus being fair with Trump have long past after six years, and, the type of document is vitally important as well. Schematics on "how to make hypersonic nuclear arsenal" is different than a collectible piece of propaganda phamlet that says "go ahead Kim, we have nukes too!"

The fact that the agency looking for these documents was essentially an administrative record keeping for historical purposes, I highly doubt he took anything that would be of significant value in espionage circles. Furthermore, what is his motivation? Make a couple of million dollars when he raises that in a $100k per plate fundraiser?
Who packed the boxes? How did the informant know what was in the boxes?

It's completely ridiculous to even suggest he had the nuke codes in his house!

This story is even more silly than the pee dossier story! The demonRats believe everything!:cuckoo:

For once I agree with her

1660348661456.png

You can't read? No wonder you defend The Donald, soon to be a convicted felon.
Maybe if you go outside where you have a huge cauldron
filled with snips and snails and puppy dog tails plus other
Witchy collected occult items and special sauce { ground witch
boogers in month old urine } you might feel more at home.
But Not here.

Forum List

Back